[Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

A directory of geographical maps for the world of Mystara.

Moderators: Seer of Yhog, Thorf

Re: Outer World: Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Postby Cthulhudrew » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 am

Another note for Thorf or anyone picking up on Thorf's work- from Gaz11, Player's Guide, center section (pp. 16-17): There is a trail marked between Akesoli, "Atruaghin," and Akorros, skirting Lake Amsorak's southern shores that is not marked on the 8 mi/hex map. The legend notes that it is a "new trail under construction as of AC 1000." This trail should be marked (and may be complete and/or a road by the time of 1010 AC and later era maps.)
Moderator of the Mystara and Greyhawk forums. My moderator voice is gray-green.
Cthulhudrew
Green Dragon

Re: [Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Postby Thorf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 pm

I've updated the Darokin map, and will be posting it tomorrow evening.

Simone, I incorporated a number of your suggestions. Sarsdell I wasn't sure where you wanted placed, so I haven't placed it for now. A couple of others seemed too tight to place at this scale.

I can't seem to remember where Farstead comes from... I was trying to write a note for it, but it defeated me.
Thorf
Cartomancer

Re: [Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Postby Flameflicker » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm

A quick observation: the GAZ11 entry on Ft. Lakeside specifically mentions that it falls within the "Amsorak Freehold", a borderland. The map shows a small "Amsorak" borderland east of the Ft. Lakeside area, that does not cover the area around the fort, being instead entirely east of the Ithel river.
Flameflicker
Kobold

Previous

Return to Geographical Mapping