[Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

A directory of geographical maps for the world of Mystara.

Moderators: Havard, Seer of Yhog, Thorf

Cthulhudrew
Green Dragon

Re: Outer World: Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Post by Cthulhudrew » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 am

Another note for Thorf or anyone picking up on Thorf's work- from Gaz11, Player's Guide, center section (pp. 16-17): There is a trail marked between Akesoli, "Atruaghin," and Akorros, skirting Lake Amsorak's southern shores that is not marked on the 8 mi/hex map. The legend notes that it is a "new trail under construction as of AC 1000." This trail should be marked (and may be complete and/or a road by the time of 1010 AC and later era maps.)
Moderator of the Mystara and Greyhawk forums. My moderator voice is gray-green.

Thorf
Cartomancer

Re: [Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Post by Thorf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I've updated the Darokin map, and will be posting it tomorrow evening.

Simone, I incorporated a number of your suggestions. Sarsdell I wasn't sure where you wanted placed, so I haven't placed it for now. A couple of others seemed too tight to place at this scale.

I can't seem to remember where Farstead comes from... I was trying to write a note for it, but it defeated me.

Flameflicker
Kobold

Re: [Outer World] Darokin, 8 miles per hex

Post by Flameflicker » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm

A quick observation: the GAZ11 entry on Ft. Lakeside specifically mentions that it falls within the "Amsorak Freehold", a borderland. The map shows a small "Amsorak" borderland east of the Ft. Lakeside area, that does not cover the area around the fort, being instead entirely east of the Ithel river.

Return to “Geographical Mapping”