Replica of TM1, 8 miles per hex by Thorf, August 2008
Replica of TM2, 8 miles per hex by Thorf, March 2009
Combined replica of TM1 and TM2, 8 miles per hex by Thorf, March 2009
Sources: GAZ1 The Grand Duchy of Karameikos (1987), GAZ2 The Emirates of Ylaruam (1987), GAZ3 The Principalities of Glantri (1987), GAZ4 The Kingdom of Ierendi (1987), GAZ5 The Elves of Alfheim (1988), GAZ6 The Dwarves of Rockhome (1988), GAZ7 The Northern Reaches (1988), GAZ8 The Five Shires (1988), GAZ9 The Minrothad Guilds (1988), GAZ10 The Orcs of Thar (1989), GAZ11 The Republic of Darokin (1989), GAZ12 The Golden Khan of Ethengar (1989), GAZ13 The Shadow Elves (1990), GAZ14 The Atruaghin Clans (1991), Dawn of the Emperors (1989), TM1 The Western Countries (1989), TM2 The Eastern Countries (1989) and PC3 The Sea People (1990). Also PC1 Tall Tales of the Wee Folk (1989), PC4 Night Howlers (1992), Wrath of the Immortals (1992) and Champions of Mystara (1993).
Notes on TM1
- Fonts - Country/Province names: 15.7-15.9 Feinen Bold; Major Sea names (seas, major bodies of water): 15.7 Feinen Bold; Minor Sea names (minor seas, bays, lakes): 12.7-13 Feinen Italic; Island/Dominion names: 12.7 Feinen Regular; Terrain Features (mountains, hills, fjords, reefs, marshes, plains, mountain passes, deserts, etc): 11.1-11.3 Feinen Bold; Rivers: 9.6-9.7 Feinen Italic; Fauna: 9.7 Feinen Regular; Settlements and Minor Terrain Features: 7.9-8 Feinen Bold. All labels in all capitals (except for a single battlefield label).
- Spelling Errors - Sandstone Ciffs (should be Sandstone Cliffs).
- Finish making replica of TM2.
- Create a combined replica of TM1 and TM2. (And watch my computer explode from the stress.)
- Write notes on all the featured areas, comparing them with other sources.
- Update all the individual country maps.
- Create an updated trail map of the Known World area.