Return to the Hollow World (HWA Sequel Adventure)

For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky.
The Book-House: Find Hollow World products.

Moderators: Seer of Yhog, Thorf

Return to the Hollow World (HWA Sequel Adventure)

Postby Havard » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm starting a new thread about this.

Background: I asked Allen if he had any ideas for a "Return to..." type sequel to the Blood Brethren Trilogy (HWA1-3), and here is his answer:

Allen Varney wrote:
Havard wrote:Allen, if you were asked to write a follow up module to the HWA-trilogy, perhaps a Return to the Hollow World or something like that, are there any elements you would have liked to include?

My original pitch to TSR's Bruce Heard for the HWA Hollow World trilogy of adventures was that, at the end, the PCs would help destroy the Immortals' Spell of Preservation that kept each Hollow World culture static and unchanging. This would open the setting for the players to make major changes, if they wished -- to reform evil customs and take part in building a new (hollow) world. The Spell of Preservation was a convenient rationale for the persistence of these historical cultures across millennia, but once the campaign begins, the device loses its purpose.

Bruce Heard, who guided the Mystara line with extremely close attention by TSR's standards, demurred. He thought, having gone to all this trouble to set up the Hollow World this way, why immediately go and screw up the basic premise in the first adventures? Consequently, the ending of HWA3 kind of lacks thematic oomph, for at the time I couldn't think of a good alternative. (See my early post in this thread about the terrible writer's block I was suffering at the time.)

I think both views, mine and Bruce's, have merit -- but I still think the Spell of Preservation is a bad obstacle to PC adventurers, much like the Prime Directive in Star Trek. I would still get rid of it if I could.

This lead to a series of responses:
Cthulhudrew wrote:Very interesting, and I can see where (given the conclusion to HWA3 and several other elements introduced in the modules along the way) you were steering things towards this goal.

Like you, I can see the merits of both opinions, but I think I would also probably eliminate the SoP in a HW centric campaign. One thing that I have been discovering as I've been making efforts at trying to come up with some follow-up HW Gazetteers in the TSR vein (several in various stages of progress), is that it is very hard to try and make a satisfying and fulfilling campaign within the rather narrow parameters of the SoP. As is, the HW campaign seems to really only function well as an overland, genre/era crossing setting, where one constantly introduces outsider PCs to new variations on settings. When trying to play a native campaign- particularly one that is more or less self-contained within one area- it becomes a bit harder to do, IMO.

Not to mention that some areas (Kubitts, Gentle Folk, Blacklore Elves) really require some major work to function as fleshed out campaign settings in their own right, and instead seem to be little more than one-off oddity encounters ("Pacifistic Elves, wow, that's weird." Dramatic pause. "Okay, let's move along now.")

Havard wrote:Allen, forgive me for going into fanboy mode here, but this answer is way more awesome than what I expected!I understand Bruce's reasoning, but I have also found the Spell of Preservation the most problematic aspect of the HW.

Having the changes to the setting occur in a module set perhaps 10-15 years after the original HWA series might make more sense since by that point people will be expecting changes anyway. A campaign leading up to the destruction of the Spell of Preservation could be totally epic. I envsion an adventure visiting several of the major HW cultures, digging up clues or somehow working towards their final goal. Which HW countries need be involved? Since it is a sequel to the HWA trilogy, I would suggest that Shajapur and Ashmorain are somehow involved.

An alternative to the destruction of the SoP might be tweaking it somehow. Something bothers me about removing an element altogether. Changing it radically perhaps, but maybe leaving some kind of residue, like a sort of curse?

night_druid wrote:Ending the Spell of Preservation in Hollow World may force the immortals to create a new culture perserve *cough*Mystaraspace*cough*, while allowing Hollow World to change. Heck, they might like to see what falls out...throwing some chaos into the system. :lol:

Hugin wrote:In many ways I think we as DMs are the worst part of the Spell of Preservation. It allows a whole lot of things to change, just look at the Azcans. It isn't as restrictive as we play it to be.

Gawain_VIII wrote:I think an epic adventure that leads to a weakened SoP shouldn't be part of Blood Brethren's finale--rather it should be a new set of adventures (cover designed by Havard) in which the PCs are a key element in Eriadna's goals to return Alphatia to the OW. Like WotI, final outcome is directly affected by PC actions. In the end, it will be the PCs who determine Ariadna's degree of success. The more successful, the weaker the SoP--resulting in a "returned" Alphatia (and a very unhappy Zandor).

Cthulhudrew wrote:There were a few loopholes allowing for the possibility of one or the other Blood Brothers surviving, as I recall- and I even had Thanatos resurrect them to try and regain control of the humanoids in the outer world for my Great Crater gazetteer (with an eye towards turning Koresh Teyd- a far more powerful wizard- into the successor to the Council of Princes after deposing Kol XIV).

That said, I think there were a lot more plot points from the HWA series that I would prefer to see developed for a sequel than the Blood Brothers. Several elements of Shahjapur (the Kirtanta, for one); doing some more with the Schattenalfen (who only get a brief cameo in the first two adventures). Perhaps playing with elements of the shards from the Smoking Mirror that shattered and may be working their Spell of Preservation deadening effects on parts of the HW cultures below?

Not to mention the Feathered Serpents.

Maybe we should plot out a Hollow World Adventure Path?

Chimpman wrote:Not only would I love to see this happen, but I'd love to be a part of it too.

I didn't include every idea piched, but more ideas can be found in the original discussion.

Let's discuss this fascinating topic further here, so we can avoid from cluttering up Allen's thread any further? :)
Last edited by Havard on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: Allen Varney's "Return to the Hollow World"

Postby night_druid » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Just me thinking out loud:

The Spell of Preservation is, ultimately, the highest form of order and law in the universe. It creates a society that never changes, eliminating chaos from the equation. Now, the D&D universe appears to put law and chaos in relative balance. So therefore, if one assumes Hollow World to be the domain of Law, then to balance that, Chaos must be allowed to run roughshod somewhere else in the cosmos. Further, if that's the case, then HW might be viewed as a huge sink of divine "capital" for the forces of Law. They have to expend a gread deal of cosmic energy to maintain the spell and their cosmic zoo, energy that might be best spent elsewhere. Indeed, it might be that HW really doesn't benefit them greatly (some cultures worshipping Chaos immortals), but they're wasting a ton of energy on it nonetheless.

So you end up with:
The Law Immortals have a desire to end the spell; its turning into a huge failure; an "endless hole of wasted energy". They can't simply end the spell; they need mortal agents (the PCs).

The Neutral Immortals want to see the spell ended in the interest of allowing the pendilum to swing freely again, for cultures to grow or fall.

The Chaos Immortals just want more chaos in the system. ;)
Moderator: Spelljammer, Kingdoms of Kalamar. My moderator voice is green
night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Re: Return to the Hollow World

Postby Big Mac » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 am

night_druid wrote:The Spell of Preservation is, ultimately, the highest form of order and law in the universe. It creates a society that never changes, eliminating chaos from the equation. Now, the D&D universe appears to put law and chaos in relative balance. So therefore, if one assumes Hollow World to be the domain of Law, then to balance that, Chaos must be allowed to run roughshod somewhere else in the cosmos. Further, if that's the case, then HW might be viewed as a huge sink of divine "capital" for the forces of Law. They have to expend a gread deal of cosmic energy to maintain the spell and their cosmic zoo, energy that might be best spent elsewhere. Indeed, it might be that HW really doesn't benefit them greatly (some cultures worshipping Chaos immortals), but they're wasting a ton of energy on it nonetheless.

Hmm. What is to say that there isn't a "Spell of Forsaking"* on the inside of another hollow planet and the Chaotic Immortals are spending their energy on that.

* = This could be something that Immortals use to "capture" the most successful cultures of that world and force them into the inside of their planet. Once there, they could be hit by the effects of an intellectual "glass ceiling" that prevents further advancement of their culture, without preventing damage to a culture. This could mean that every loss of knowledge is permanent and that an event like a fire in a library would be the sort of thing that slowly sends a culture back to a primative state.

The Neutral Immortals could even be spending their energy on a "Spell of Equilibrium"**.

** = This could be something where a hollow planet captures the extreme cultures and leaves the most average ones on the surface. The cultures with highly advanced magic or hordes of barbarians may be seen as nations that other nations are not equipped to deal with. A Spell of Equilibrium could pull these random cultures together and put them into a situation that is rather similar to the Jakandor Campaign Setting.

I think that the same sort of logic could even be applied to good and evil if necessary.

EDIT: Allen Varney's name removed from subject (as per his request for the thread title).
Last edited by Big Mac on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: "Return to the Hollow World"

Postby Allen Varney » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 am

More power to everyone in getting this project underway! I'm pleased to see so much enthusiasm for continuing my 1991 HWA1-3 storyline. Unfortunately, I lack time and brain cells to participate in any depth. So, flattered though I am, I'd prefer it if some kindly admin could remove my name from the thread title, lest anyone seek me out for adjudication, counsel, etc.
-- Allen Varney
Twitter: AllenVarney | http://www.allenvarney.com | http://bundleofholding.com
Allen Varney
Bugbear

Postby Havard » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am

Allen Varney wrote:More power to everyone in getting this project underway! I'm pleased to see so much enthusiasm for continuing my 1991 HWA1-3 storyline. Unfortunately, I lack time and brain cells to participate in any depth. So, flattered though I am, I'd prefer it if some kindly admin could remove my name from the thread title, lest anyone seek me out for adjudication, counsel, etc.

Done. Sorry Allen, I guess I should have asked before using your name like this, but thanks for being cool about it :)

You know how carried away we Piazzans can get about these things! :ugeek:

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Hugin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Havard wrote:Done. Sorry Allen, I guess I should have asked before using your name like this, but thanks for being cool about it :)

You know how carried away we Piazzans can get about these things! :ugeek:

Havard

You know Havard, I bet it wouldn't have been an issue if we weren't blessed with Allen being on our forums. But I'm sure this is one 'issue' we'll gladly deal with to have such great authors as part of this community.

Thanks for being so accessible Allen and in case I haven't said it before, I really appreciate your work on the Hollow World books! :!:
Hugin
Green Dragon

Postby Havard » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Any more thoughts on this module trilogy?

Perhaps a starting point could be Roger's outline here:

Gawain_VIII wrote:I think an epic adventure that leads to a weakened SoP shouldn't be part of Blood Brethren's finale--rather it should be a new set of adventures (cover designed by Havard) in which the PCs are a key element in Eriadna's goals to return Alphatia to the OW. Like WotI, final outcome is directly affected by PC actions. In the end, it will be the PCs who determine Ariadna's degree of success. The more successful, the weaker the SoP--resulting in a "returned" Alphatia (and a very unhappy Zandor).

Thoughts?

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Chimpman » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I really 100% love the idea of a weakened SoP. The idea for a return of Alphatia could also work, however I feel like WotI was already all about the empires, and it would be nice to shift focus for a set of HW adventures. Another problem I see is that such an adventure is pretty much OW character centric, rather than HW character centric. I'd love to see a set of adventures that could be run by Hollow World PCs (perhaps specifically designed for HW PCs).

With that in mind here are a couple of concepts that I think would fit well in a HW adventure:

1) Dinosaurs and the lost world theme.

2) Weakening the SoP.

3) Wastour and the freeing of the Burrowers.

4) Ancient Mystaran cultures clashing with one another. - This one is big for me. I've always felt like the HW was in many ways analogous to a Justice League comic. It's a great way for DMs to be able to set up mismatched (and not commonly seen) adversaries.

Hmmm... the more I think about this, the more I think it might be great to have two separate but intertwined adventures, both leading to the same goal. One played by HW natives, and the other played by OW natives. Might be cool to run as a kind of Living Hollow World, where the outcome of such adventures determines if Alphatia will stay in the HW or not. I know that's pie in the sky. If I had to choose between the two options though, I would still choose for a native HW campaign.
Visit the Exiles Campaign Setting (a Mystara / Spelljammer crossover)
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Moderator of The Tabard Inn and Blackmoor. My moderator voice is purple.
Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Chimpman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Here's a quick brainstorm... I'm sure it could use a lot of work and tweaking.

HWFA1: Light in the Valley
Drawn from all corners of the Hollow World, characters find themselves being drawn to a mysterious location deep in the Kogolor mountains. Can they unite together despite their differences, in time to unravel this mystery of fate, or will darker forces prevail?

Part I:
The PCs must risk travel through dinosaur infested lands in order to find the Temple of Ka, a massive stone structure built in the middle of Nethar jungles that all of the PCs have had visions of. Once there, they discover that the temple has been abandoned, although it is not empty. Zargonites have taken up residence there and have been waiting to ambush the PCs.

Part II:
Based on clues retrieved from the Temple of Ka, the PCs set out across Iceria to Kogolor lands. The dwarves that they encounter appear friendly on the surface, but harbor a dark secret from the outside world. Long ago on a distant world, the ancestors of these dwarves turned to dark worship in order to sustain themselves. Now the darkness is returning as deep in the bowels of the mountains a foul dwarven cult seeks to awake one of the Burrowers.

Part III:
The PCs find clues leading to a secretive organization in the mountains near Kogolor Lands, very possibly the only allies that the PCs can find to help them confront the Burrower Cult. Finding the Lighthouse will be their first problem. When they do find it, the discover a massive siege on the place by forces unknown to them. Will they be able to disperse these new enemies before the Lighthouse falls?
Last edited by Chimpman on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Chimpman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Ok, here is an idea for another one - inspired by the Arcane Legions thread.

HWFA2: Red Sun, Black Moor
When the red sun flickers, panic is spread all across the Hollow World, but that event pales next to what is to come. An ancient race from Mystara's past has been re-awakened and is moving to once again establish its empire.

Part I:
Unknown traders from a far away land make port in the PCs home town and begin selling the populace strange trinkets and other items. What is even more disturbing is the fact that people are beginning to forsake the old ways and embrace this new technology. Can the PCs discover the power behind these strange traders, and stop them before they take over the city?

Part II:
The PCs set out to track down the origin of the strange traders, which takes them on a journey across the Hollow World. Everywhere they go they see evidence of these so called Blackmoorians. Finally they are able to infiltrate a hidden base and learn the location of the Blackmoorian home - somewhere on the continent of Jomphur.

Part III:
Making their way to Jomphur, the PCs find the Blackmoorian culture, but it is not what they expected. These people are not the same strange traders that have been spreading new technology across the Hollow World. Something more lurks beneath the surface however, and the PCs will discover a thriving underground city, free from the effects of the Spell of Preservation... and at its center, one of the ancient Burrowers!
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Re: Return to the Hollow World (HWA Sequel Adventure)

Postby RobJN » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Why did I not see this serving of awsomesauce until now? :oops:

The Spell of Preservation was partially put into place to contain the Burrower menace. How fitting, then, that they be used in attempts -- be they Alphatian or Blackmoorian -- to counter the very purpose of the spell?

Rather than go whole hog and collapse the entirety of the SoP throughout the Hollow World, what about either localized pockets, or a more portable, personal means of countering the Spell's effect? (Or both!) Black dragonstone amulets that channel wisps of the Burrower's embodied CHAOS to counter the Hollow World's rigid adherence to LAW & order? Perhaps the Blackmoorian enclave, in excavating, accidentally uncovered a restrained Burrower, and with the fog of the SoP lifted, they thought "Hey, we should market this!"
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby JTrithen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Chimpman wrote:Part III:
Making their way to Jomphur, the PCs find the Blackmoorian culture, but it is not what they expected. These people are not the same strange traders that have been spreading new technology across the Hollow World. Something more lurks beneath the surface however, and the PCs will discover a thriving underground city, free from the effects of the Spell of Preservation... and at its center, one of the ancient Burrowers!

'... and at its center, one of the ancient Burrowers...' meaning, the 'Egg of Coot,' right? It has been continually around for thousands of years, in one form or another, seeking its realization of domination over all things of the world (and "multiverse," eventually). We finally have the identity of the Egg of Coot revealed. Of course, this begs the question -- which came first: the burrower or the Egg (which is which, or are they the same)? :twisted:

Great ideas, Chimpman. Love it.

I like posters' ideas about involving HW PCs, rather than OW ones, in the destruction (or partial removal) of the SoP. I love the involvement of the Lighthouse. That makes total sense.
I like Chimpman's first scenario a little better than the second one; I'm a little loath to include Blackmoor in a sequel to HWA1-3. This is because Blackmoor was a pretty big component of the WotI campaign. Even though I mentioned Egg of the Coot above, I think some of the reveals of Blackmoor in the first WotI campaign was quite a bit of involvement of that ancient culture, for one time (and one big campaign), in Mystara. (My apologies to Havard. ;) ) Even though we haven't played the adventure from WotI in my Mystara (we just started the Prelude adventure for WotI), I know a few of my players don't love the overdone "mixing sci-fi and fantasy" tropes. We had Rheddrian, and the nucleus of the spheres, the Radiance, and the knowledge of the ancient futuristic Blackmoor culture (and that others came from beyond the stars).

But, this is just a personal opinion of mine.

Maybe an exploration of other major Mystara themes might help to decide how this WotI-sequel would be shaped:

The Immortals (and the Old Ones, too; lots of things that can be explored, here)
Alphatia
All the continents and cultures (Davania, Brun, Skothar, and the Hollow World, etc.)

^ I'm sure there are some more that could be added to the above, but I was just throwing a few out there.

So far, I really like most of the ideas presented in this thread: the realization by Immortals (maybe only some) that the balance of law incurred by the SoP is not working out, involvement of similar cultures from the original HWA (Shahjapur and Ashmorain), including natives from the HW, including the Lighthouse, Wastoure, the involvement of Burrowers, returning Alphatia to the outer world (at least in some form or another), and the dinosaurs/lost world theme.
JTrithen
Ogre

Postby Chimpman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:25 am

RobJN wrote:Why did I not see this serving of awsomesauce until now? :oops:
Perhaps the Blackmoorian enclave, in excavating, accidentally uncovered a restrained Burrower, and with the fog of the SoP lifted, they thought "Hey, we should market this!"

:twisted:

I'm a huge fan of the animated series Young Justice, and <potential spoilers> this sentence immediately brought to mind some form of Mystaran "Starro-tech" - a techno-magical burrower derived parasitic infestation that removes the effects of the SoP from anyone infected. Unfortunate side effects also include rampant paranoia, self mutilation, and occasional cannibalism...

I've long been a fan of the idea that mortals might stumble upon some ancient but dormant power and begin to harness its essences for their own purposes. Silly mortals :twisted:

JTrithen wrote:Great ideas, Chimpman. Love it.

I like posters' ideas about involving HW PCs, rather than OW ones, in the destruction (or partial removal) of the SoP. I love the involvement of the Lighthouse. That makes total sense.
I like Chimpman's first scenario a little better than the second one; I'm a little loath to include Blackmoor in a sequel to HWA1-3. This is because Blackmoor was a pretty big component of the WotI campaign. Even though I mentioned Egg of the Coot above, I think some of the reveals of Blackmoor in the first WotI campaign was quite a bit of involvement of that ancient culture, for one time (and one big campaign), in Mystara. (My apologies to Havard. ;) ) Even though we haven't played the adventure from WotI in my Mystara (we just started the Prelude adventure for WotI), I know a few of my players don't love the overdone "mixing sci-fi and fantasy" tropes. We had Rheddrian, and the nucleus of the spheres, the Radiance, and the knowledge of the ancient futuristic Blackmoor culture (and that others came from beyond the stars).

But, this is just a personal opinion of mine.

Thanks! Heh, I honestly never thought about it in that way, but you're right - I can totally see the potential to overuse Blackmoor in a campaign, especially for a group playing through WotI. On the other hand I still love using Blackmoor where ever I can ;) so I personally wouldn't be dissuaded from doing so.

You could probably still get away with using the Egg of Coot without tying it directly to any technomantic elements of Blackmoor, especially if you pull some ideas from OldDawg's Burrower Wars setting (which might assume that the Egg is an entity from that time, predating Blackmoor by thousands of years).
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Chimpman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:34 am

Hmmm... what would happen if say...

1) You were a Hollow World native that somehow found out about the effects of the Spell of Preservation.
2) You were a psychotically megalomaniacal homicidal maniac
3) You were able to devise and implement a plot that eliminated every single other individual in your culture

Now you're the last of your culture. Assuming that you never have any offspring (and don't leave the Hollow World), wouldn't the SoP have to keep you alive indefinitely? :mrgreen: SoP powered immortality :lol:
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Chimpman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 am

Ahhhh... it's a little late and I might be slightly punch drunk, but... building on that admittedly silly idea above, what would happen if an Entropic immortal took a single individual (a very evil individual) from a doomed culture on the outer world and then placed that single individual in the Hollow World to be preserved?

Would you have the Hollow World equivalent to DC Comic's Vandal Savage?

That might be a pretty sneaky way that Entropics could thumb their nose at the SoP... by creating an essentially undying villain that would plague the Inner World for as long as the SoP lasted. ...or they you know... had kids... :lol:

My vote would be for the "Last Carnifex." What other candidates might we have?

Now I'm going to bed :facepalm:
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Cthulhudrew » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Chimpman wrote:Ahhhh... it's a little late and I might be slightly punch drunk, but... building on that admittedly silly idea above, what would happen if an Entropic immortal took a single individual (a very evil individual) from a doomed culture on the outer world and then placed that single individual in the Hollow World to be preserved?

The scenario you describe might explain Atzanteotl.
Moderator of the Mystara and Greyhawk forums. My moderator voice is gray-green.
Cthulhudrew
Green Dragon

Postby Big Mac » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:29 am

RobJN wrote:Why did I not see this serving of awsomesauce until now? :oops:

The Spell of Preservation protected this topic from being seen by your browser! :P
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Chimpman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Cthulhudrew wrote:
Chimpman wrote:Ahhhh... it's a little late and I might be slightly punch drunk, but... building on that admittedly silly idea above, what would happen if an Entropic immortal took a single individual (a very evil individual) from a doomed culture on the outer world and then placed that single individual in the Hollow World to be preserved?

The scenario you describe might explain Atzanteotl.

:lol: You're right!
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Yaztromo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Wow! The hint that a Burrower might make a plot to break "free" (whatever it means) by breaking the Spell of Preservation sound like a plot for an adventure of VERY high level (with maybe a few side plots for lower levels...)
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Return to Hollow World