[Thornspace] TS1: Sarimaar, The Red Wanderer

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Gawain_VIII, Havard, Seer of Yhog, Cthulhudrew

Re: [Thornspace] TS1: Sarimaar, The Red Wanderer

Postby RobJN » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Chimpman wrote:Any more thoughts about the Red Wanderer? I'm really curious to see more of what M-Mars is like in Thorn's World.

Work schedule and personal stuff are keeping me from doing much writing these days. ;(

So I'll throw it back at ya: What sorts of things would you like "fleshed out" from their "blurb and notes/one Lin in the outline" state?
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Chimpman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 pm

RobJN wrote:Work schedule and personal stuff are keeping me from doing much writing these days. ;(

So I'll throw it back at ya: What sorts of things would you like "fleshed out" from their "blurb and notes/one Lin in the outline" state?

I know what that's like so I'll try not to be too pushy. No promises though ;)

Hmm... well based on the last banner's tagline ("Beloved of the Storm Lord") I have 2 items of interest:

1) Who is the Storm Lord?

Going back to the outline, I suppose this might relate to the "Seven Colonies, One Empire" line. I'm assuming that the Storm Lord would be the top dog, so to speak, but that's an assumption. I think that you've mentioned before that the Seven Colonies are the descendants of Blackmoorian expeditions to the planet, so I'm also assuming that the Storm Lord is related somehow to Blackmoor, and may have access to items/knowledge/power from that age.

Are there any other factors that play into the heritage of the Storm Lord (any native Sarimaaran influences for example)?

How does the Storm Lord relate to the the Empress of the Scarlet Sands (which sounds like a title that might be given to the original/native ruler of the planet)?

2) What is Darzy?

It seems like she is some type of feyborn creature, similar to the sisters/Progeny in many ways, but also very different. Is she related (on their mother's side? on their fathers side?), or does she have a completely different ancestry specifically related to the red planet somehow?

Going back to the "Dune" theme, breeding programs and "super-beings" are definitely high up on the list. She reminds me a little bit of (a young) Alia - small, frail seeming, a little creepy ;), and extremely powerful.

In general I'm also very interested in the history of this planet, but if I had to start somewhere, I might start with:
3) What was the "Med'een Uprising"

Filtering what you have written through the lens of Dune, and based on what I already know of Thron's Mystara, I'm starting to get a feeling for this planet. I could maybe start to wager some guesses as to what the Elden Empire or the Age of Building was, but the Med'een Uprising seems like a focal point in Sarimaar's history that I don't have enough details on. Again my guess is that this may parallel in someway the rise of Muad'Dib in Dune, but I'm missing some specifically Mystaran players in this uprising. Any tidbits there?

[Sorry... so much for not overloading you... :? ]
Visit the Exiles Campaign Setting (a Mystara / Spelljammer crossover)
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Moderator of The Tabard Inn and Blackmoor. My moderator voice is purple.
Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby RobJN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:34 am

No worries, my friend. Posts such as this allow me to focus my efforts on delivering material that I know will get read (and hopefully generate more discussion, thus, pushing me to write more) rather than what I *think* people want to read.... and getting no feedback
Rob
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby RobJN » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Chimpman wrote:In general I'm also very interested in the history of this planet, but if I had to start somewhere, I might start with:
3) What was the "Med'een Uprising"

Filtering what you have written through the lens of Dune, and based on what I already know of Thron's Mystara, I'm starting to get a feeling for this planet. I could maybe start to wager some guesses as to what the Elden Empire or the Age of Building was, but the Med'een Uprising seems like a focal point in Sarimaar's history that I don't have enough details on. Again my guess is that this may parallel in someway the rise of Muad'Dib in Dune, but I'm missing some specifically Mystaran players in this uprising. Any tidbits there?

In brief:

The Med’een are what the sandfolk of Sarimaar call themselves. Ages ago, the Elden enslaved the Med’een, using the sandfolks’ power over the land to raise the great cities, temples, and monuments of the Empire from the very bones of the planet. The canals — the greatest legacy of the Elden, and the greatest feat of Med’een engineering — were actually the tipping point for the rebellion.

In their desire for more land, the Elden expanded away from the coastlines and river valleys, felling forests and daring to bring waters to the arid wastes: desert lands that were sacred to the Med’een. That the Elden should attempt to turn those lands lush, when they’d spent an age of expansion doing just the opposite to their own, was the proverbial straw, as the saying goes.

With the aid of their gods, as well as that of Cydonis, the Lord of the Waves and Winds (so the stories and ancient writings say), the Med’een took up arms against their captors in what boiled down to a series of generations-long sieges, as the Elden were pushed back to their great cities, and those cities— once cut off from each other — died, one by one.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby RobJN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:01 am

Don't have the complete entry worked up just yet, but wanted to drop this in before I head off to work, and hopefully get to finishing this up over the weekend....

Had do delve into my 2e material to find what I was looking for, mechanics-wise.
Chimpman wrote:2) What is Darzy?

It seems like she is some type of feyborn creature, similar to the sisters/Progeny in many ways, but also very different. Is she related (on their mother's side? on their fathers side?), or does she have a completely different ancestry specifically related to the red planet somehow?

Going back to the "Dune" theme, breeding programs and "super-beings" are definitely high up on the list. She reminds me a little bit of (a young) Alia - small, frail seeming, a little creepy ;), and extremely powerful.

Rowena and Leansethar both discovered — nearly too late — that the sands of Sarimaar are deadly to those of even half-sidhe origin. Blackmoor Colonial Technomancers had to make do with simulacra, rather than direct use of their Progeny clone stock.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Chimpman » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Seems I was way off ;), but that's a good thing!
RobJN wrote:The Med’een are what the sandfolk of Sarimaar call themselves. Ages ago, the Elden enslaved the Med’een, using the sandfolks’ power over the land to raise the great cities, temples, and monuments of the Empire from the very bones of the planet. The canals — the greatest legacy of the Elden, and the greatest feat of Med’een engineering — were actually the tipping point for the rebellion.

Somehow I really like this idea that the native Med'een are the engineering geniuses behind all the great structures built on Sarimaar (even if they were built at the behest of others). It can lend an alien air to the large structures built on the red planet, making them just different enough from ancient Blackmoorian works on Mystara, that they remain interesting.

I wonder if the Med'een would have built secret features into their engineering efforts, features that th Blackmoorians wouldn't have been aware of until too late...

RobJN wrote:In their desire for more land, the Elden expanded away from the coastlines and river valleys, felling forests and daring to bring waters to the arid wastes: desert lands that were sacred to the Med’een. That the Elden should attempt to turn those lands lush, when they’d spent an age of expansion doing just the opposite to their own, was the proverbial straw, as the saying goes.

Again, I quite like this. Pave over the greenery to build you cities, and then pump water into the desert to create farmland. What was the original terrain of Sarimaar like when the Blackmoorians first arrived? It sounds like there could have been some water and greenery (perhaps limited to discreet patches in the northern hemisphere, while the southern hemisphere was mostly desert. I guess I'm most curious about large bodies of standing water. Was there an ocean in the north? If not, where did the water for the canals come from?

RobJN wrote:With the aid of their gods, as well as that of Cydonis, the Lord of the Waves and Winds (so the stories and ancient writings say), the Med’een took up arms against their captors in what boiled down to a series of generations-long sieges, as the Elden were pushed back to their great cities, and those cities— once cut off from each other — died, one by one.

Ahhh... now we have an interesting historical figure to work with... Cydonis! His title does suggest that at one time there was a large standing body of water on Sarimaar. Was Cydonis a mortal hero, an Immortal, or something else? Because of the Dune-like themes, my imagination is drifting back to a Maud'Dib like character. Perhaps someone of Blackmoorian ancestry who eventually sided with the native population?

Also I'm assuming that although the Blackmoorian cities fell one by one, there is still a trace of them hidden away somewhere (perhaps under the northern Ice Dome) ;). Of course only the chosen would have been saved and whisked away to the Sanctuary Lands, while most of the poor, common Blackmoorians would have met with a grim fate. Hmmm... that might open up the possibility of some angry undead hanging around...
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby Chimpman » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:54 pm

RobJN wrote:Rowena and Leansethar both discovered — nearly too late — that the sands of Sarimaar are deadly to those of even half-sidhe origin. Blackmoor Colonial Technomancers had to make do with simulacra, rather than direct use of their Progeny clone stock.

Hmmm... so I assume that this simulacra program would have tried to clone both lines (sirens and shrikes)? Were they successful in doing that, or did they need to make more compromises? From which line is Darzy?

Darzy's friend Raksakra (Rock) seems to be programmed to take care of her. I wonder if all of the simulacra needed to be "paired" with a warforged guardian in order to offset some of their physical shortcomings. I do like the idea of pairing... and it also might foreshadow another kind of pairing that we see in modern Thorn's Mystara - in the form of Alphatian magic users (Wheel of time magic, with a chained magic user and a controller). Perhaps a bonded warforged is able to somehow absorb the "bad magic" that affects the sidhe born... somehow siphoning it away from the simulacra and storing it in their stone-formed body. Just some random thoughts.
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby RobJN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Chimpman wrote:Seems I was way off ;), but that's a good thing!
... I wonder if the Med'een would have built secret features into their engineering efforts, features that th Blackmoorians wouldn't have been aware of until too late...

Let's just say that having a dwarf in the party would be very very useful when exploring Elden ruins. ;)

Chimpman wrote:... Pave over the greenery to build you cities, and then pump water into the desert to create farmland. What was the original terrain of Sarimaar like when the Blackmoorians first arrived? It sounds like there could have been some water and greenery (perhaps limited to discreet patches in the northern hemisphere, while the southern hemisphere was mostly desert. I guess I'm most curious about large bodies of standing water. Was there an ocean in the north? If not, where did the water for the canals come from?

In the days of the Elden Empire, the planet was warm, wet, and mostly green. A great ocean covered much of the northern hemisphere, and the canals eventually brought that water into the highlands of the southern hemisphere. The Med'een legends claim that this drew down the wrath of Cydonis, who hurled a moon at the planet in his fury, ripping away most of the skyshield, stealing away the warmth and water from the planet over the next few centuries.

Sarimaar looked much like Mars does today by the time the Men of Blackmoor stepped through the Lightning Gates: cold, dry, barren, the air barely breathable on the hottest of days. The seven colonies settled in the southern hemisphere, where the ghost of the planet's magnetic field is focused to hold together what is left of the skyshield. [See Mars Crustial Magnetic Fields]

The Northern Ocean (hmm, need a name for that....) shrunk to a smallish polar ice cap, and was rumored to be the last stronghold of the Elden. FSS Beagle survey drone* records indicated heat signatures deep beneath the ice, but the two Blackmoor Colonial expeditions sent to seek out those secrets never returned.

Chimpman wrote:Ahhh... now we have an interesting historical figure to work with... Cydonis! His title does suggest that at one time there was a large standing body of water on Sarimaar. Was Cydonis a mortal hero, an Immortal, or something else? Because of the Dune-like themes, my imagination is drifting back to a Maud'Dib like character. Perhaps someone of Blackmoorian ancestry who eventually sided with the native population?

Also I'm assuming that although the Blackmoorian cities fell one by one, there is still a trace of them hidden away somewhere (perhaps under the northern Ice Dome) ;). Of course only the chosen would have been saved and whisked away to the Sanctuary Lands, while most of the poor, common Blackmoorians would have met with a grim fate. Hmmm... that might open up the possibility of some angry undead hanging around...

Shrouded in ages of myth and legend, it is not entirely known just what Cydonis is. Numerous Med'een mystery cults exist to this day, practicing various facets of worship, from simple water blessings to more barbaric ritual drowning and other forms of sacrifice to either stave off (or enhance) the year's dust storms. Though many in the cult priesthood demonstrate the miraculous powers similar to the more devout followers of Mystara's Immortals, some who have survived clashes with the cultists say that the spells used in the battles were some heretofore unseen as ever being cast by Mystaran clerics. Does this mean that Cydonis is not a true Immortal, or that his cultists' powers come from some otherworldly source? That can be left for the DM to decide :twisted:
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby RobJN » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:10 pm

RobJN wrote:Had do delve into my 2e material to find what I was looking for, mechanics-wise.
Chimpman wrote:2) What is Darzy?

Here is what I've got so far, flavor-wise:

Rowena and Leansethar both discovered — nearly too late — that the sands of Sarimaar are deadly to those of even half-sidhe origin. Efforts to harden their compliments of shrikes and sirens against the harsh environment by the Blackmoor colonial technomancers met with very little success. As the number of Imperial Progeny (as those coming through the Gates were eventually defined) dwindled, the technomancers discovered that the vast distance from Mystara and the differences between the magical fields of their homeworld and Sarimaar warped the magic involved in the operation and function of the Well of Souls.

Because the magical field permeating Sarimaar was very weak, Progeny awakened from colonial Wells took on far less of their magical bloodline. The soul-shard binding process would not take to the weakened clone bodies. While they awakened and were functional, they were very nearly as zombie-like as the first trials of Project: SONATA back in the early days of the University; very little of the personality imprint or mother-consciousness took hold within these Sarimaarn Progeny. It was soon discovered that they lacked connection to their Imperial sisters’ memories stored in the Thoughtshare Matrix.

Though physically and mentally weaker than their Imperial sisters, Colonial Progeny demonstrated a marked resistance to the environment. Blue or black dragonstones could be used to refine their rudimentary personalities, as well as augment their knowledge banks, filling some of the gaps left by being cut off from the Thoughtshare.

While capable of tapping into the defensive and offensive magics of dragonstones, their lesser-magical nature was found to actively deplete those stones’ powers after prolonged use.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby RobJN » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Chimpman wrote:Hmmm... so I assume that this simulacra program would have tried to clone both lines (sirens and shrikes)? Were they successful in doing that, or did they need to make more compromises? From which line is Darzy?

Darzy is from the siren line.

Blackmoor Colonial technomancers tried to work with both lines of Progeny stock, and both siren and shrikes were awakened. While their Imperial sisters were usually only able to be distinguished by the make of their Val’kiran armaments or eye color, Colonial Progeny share a platinum-based version of Val’kira’s bracers. When not synched to a blue- or black-dragonstone — at which point their irises would take on either a crystalline blue or smoky purple hue — their eyes are a disturbing, reflection-less, leaden gray.

Shrikes have a tendency to awaken with a pair of small, stubby horns barely visible beneath their dark hair. These horns grow more pronounced the longer the shrike remains active. Unfortunately, it was also discovered that the longer they remained active, shrikes became more and more mentally unstable. Shrike production was suspended after a flight of them went berserk in one of the colonies, resulting in the destruction of one of the Wells along with its complement of technomancer staff. The rampage continued into the colony proper, resulting in nearly one hundred more deaths, some of them of the nobility.*

*Rumors circulated, in the massacre’s wake, that the shrikes’ acts were entirely justified, that the attack centered on and around several brothels that had come into possession of a number of unregistered newly-awakened siren simulacra.

Note that the previous handful of posts have been blog-o-fied for future convenience.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby RobJN » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:05 pm

ImageImage
Colonial Progeny are shorter, slighter versions of the Blackmoor Imperial Soulbound Construct. While they use the same biomagimechanical shell, differences in the magical fields and mineral makeup of the red planet have effected certain changes to soulbound awakened on Sarimaar.

Most of the Colonial Progeny emerge from the Well of Souls slightly shorter than their Imperial counterparts, averaging between 4 and 4 1/2 feet in height, and weighing around 85 to 90 lbs. Their hair is universally straight and black, with each of the seven colonies preferring various different styles. Progeny’s irises are a flat, unreflective (and somewhat unsettling) gray. This color changes to either a smoky purple or crystalline blue when they are augmented with black or blue dragonstones.

Bereft of a dragonstone personality or intelligence graft, Progeny are quiet and unresponsive, relying exclusively on verbal orders, after which point they carry out their tasks with a cold and mindless efficiency.

XP: Unlike other classes, Colonial Progeny are unable to gain levels in the traditional sense. In their base state, they are little more than golem-like quasi-living dolls. They require either a black dragonstone containing a Stored Intelligence or a blue dragonstone Siren Intelligence Imprint to function independent of direct orders.

Prime Requisite: Rather than a Prime Requisite, Progeny all begin with the same base ability score array. Intelligence and Wisdom are modified by their dragonstone augmentation (see below)
STR 8 INT 6* WIS 9* DEX 14 CON 8 CHA 12

Hit Dice: Progeny do not increase hit points as they gain levels. Rather, they start with their full allotment of 9d4-9 hit points out the gate. They are unable to heal through normal rest, by the use of healing potions, or clerical healing magics. Artificer repairs are only half as effective in the field. A full day’s work in a fully equipped artificer laboratory, and alchemical ingredients totaling 100 gp per hit point to be restored are necessary to bring one of the Progeny back to full health.

Armor: Because of their half-sidhe nature, Progeny are unable to wear metal armor of any kind. Though they can wear magical metal armors, anything heavier than chain mail negates their ability to use magic or their natural ability to hide.

Weapons: Progeny can use any one-handed melee weapon. Due to their smaller size, they cannot use longbows or heavy crossbows in ranged combat.

Special Abilities:
Due to the sidhe-half of their parentage, Progeny retain the keen senses of the fey, and a limited command of their kind’s invisibility.
Detection: Progeny detect hidden or secret doors, either 1 in 6 if passing within 30’, or on a 1 or 2 on 1d6 if actively searching.

Hiding: Outdoors, progeny are difficult to spot, having the ability to seemingly vanish into woods or underbrush. In such cover, they can only be detected 10% of the time. Progeny can even hide in dungeons, though not with as much success. In normal light, with shadows or cover to hide in (remaining absolutely quiet and not moving), the attempt at hiding will succeed 1/3 of the time, on a roll of 1or 2 on 1d6.
Magical light, such as a cleric’s Light spell, will ruin the attempt. If the character is carrying any light, it will be impossible to hide.

Due to the nature of their magical construction, Progeny use the Dwarf Saving Throw tables.

Their magical nature interferes with the use of magic items and casting of magical spells. If their Stored Intelligence is capable of using magic, the Progeny shell must succeed in a Save vs. Spells in order to cast the spell properly. Otherwise, the spell fizzles and is lost*. Similarly, upon first use of a magical item, the Progeny must succeed in a Save vs. Spells or the item does not function for them for 24 hours (at which point, another save can be attempted). The item remains magical for purposes of being able to hit certain creatures, but the Progeny would not receive any of the bonuses.

*If the DM and player wish, a botched Save could result in the spell going off in some unexpected way (random direction/target, halved range, halved damage). On a natural 1, the spell could go off with the Progeny at “ground zero.”

Though they are only half-sidhe in nature, cold iron still effects the Progeny. While their Imperial sisters cannot abide the iron-laced sands of Sarimaar (suffering 1 point of damage per turn on a failed Save vs. Poison, and losing a point of CON after three failed Saves), Colonials are somewhat hardened against the ravages of the planet (as indicated by their use of Dwarven Saving Throws); they can endure a hour's exposure to the planet's sands before needing to make a Saving Throw vs. Poison.

Sandgarb and sandcloaks grant +3 bonuses to their Saving Throw rolls against Sarimaar's sands.

Progeny Augmentation: Stored Intelligences and Siren Intelligence Imprints
(From Chimpman’s “700 Years After the Flames” Threadin the BC 2300 project board)
Transferred Intelligence
These items store and maintain an individual creature’s entire “intelligence” or essence. Some strip portions of that intelligence (such as ambition or emotion) to make dealing with such entities easier.

Heirloom Brooch: Some Blackmoorian noble lines took to the practice of wearing Heirloom Brooches. These trinkets were worn throughout the life of the noble, and were able to “record” the knowledge and personality of the wearer during that time. Upon death, the brooch was placed in an Heirloom Vault – a location accessible by future generations of the family line. Various brooches (and their stored personalities) could then be consulted during times of family crisis.

Heirloom Brooches modified for installation in Colonial Progeny shells transfer the personality, mannerisms, and knowledge of the recorded former-wearer into the magi-mechanical shell.

Effective Level: usually 2-8 (2d4, if unknown); replaces the Progeny’s Intelligence and Wisdom scores with those of the recorded personality. Magic, be it arcane or clerical, is subject to the chance of magical failure above. If the recorded personality is of the thief class, the Progeny operates as a thief of the recorded individual’s level. Either the “Hide in Shadows” or innate Progeny’s “Hide” ability are used, whichever is the more effective of the two; they do not “stack.” Brooch-augments are unable to gain levels, or XP.

Techno-lich Shard: These small dark crystals, based on the same principles of Heirloom Brooch, are able to capture the wearer’s “essence” during a special ceremony that culminates in the physical death of the wearer’s body. Unlike the Brooches however, these shards are designed to be placed in an artificially constructed body of stone, steel, and wood. Many powerful wizards, in the late Blackmoorian era, transferred their intellects into such shards in order to prolong their lives. Unfortunately these transferences rarely maintained attributes of the psyche such as morality and emotion.

Effective Level: Magic User, cleric 9-36; replaces Progeny’s Intelligence and Wisdom with that of the recorded individual. These shards are engineered to bypass the Progeny’s anti magical nature, allowing the stored personality to cast spells as normal. However, this adversely effects the life-cycle of the magi-mechanical shell, dealing 1 point of damage per level of the spell being cast. Shard-augments do not gain XP or further levels.

]Siren Intelligence Imprint[/size]
Blue dragonstones are formed when a siren perishes after entering stoneformed hibernation. The oval-shaped stones that can be plucked from the broken remains retains an imprint of the siren’s consciousness, as well as a catalog of everything the siren has seen and done while active. These cannot be “reused” or “reinstalled” in Imperial Progeny. However, those of the Colonial variety are able to interface with the encapsulated intelligence; the rudimentary personality and stunted free will that is the curse of a Colonial Progeny’s shell is thought to be what allows it to fuse with an Intelligence Imprint, and carry on that imprint’s work.

Effective Level: 2-7 (2d6+1); Imperial sirens filled a variety of roles, from administrative aides and facility maintenance managers to performing covert intelligence operations, in addition to their civil defense roles. The majority advanced as sidhe-thieves.
An Intelligence Imprint imparts an additional 2d6 points of intelligence to its Colonial Progeny host. Some (25%) also impart an additional 1d6 Wisdom, or 1d4 to Charisma.

Imprint-augments are able to gain XP and can improve as sidhe-thieves or sidhe-fighters (see PC1: Tall Tales of the Wee Folk), but use the Elf XP table. Unfortunately, the limits of the Progeny magi-mechanical frame prevent the Intelligence from learning further magics (though those they already know can be used, subject to Saving Throw hinderances above.)
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Chimpman » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm

:twisted: Oh... I like this. This could lead to some very interesting possibilities.

One idea that I'm getting from these write-ups is that despite being more attuned to the red planet, a Colonial Progeny's body is still susceptible to the iron poisoning that is caused by that world. So while they might last longer than the original Progeny, their bodies would still eventually succumb. It seems like they have gotten around this by separating the Colonial Progeny's psyche from their bodies (using blue or black dragonstones), so that when the body does eventually die, the personality (to some degree) and the memories of that Colonial Progeny can be transferred to another body.

That also means that enterprising Blackmoorians would have been able to co-opt this process for their own benefits, transferring their own intelligences into Colonial Progeny bodies so that they might continue to "live" in some fashion.
Visit Mystara 2300 BC

Chimpman
Hadozee

Postby RobJN » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Chimpman wrote::twisted: Oh... I like this. This could lead to some very interesting possibilities.

That also means that enterprising Blackmoorians would have been able to co-opt this process for their own benefits, transferring their own intelligences into Colonial Progeny bodies so that they might continue to "live" in some fashion.

Cute, innocent-looking dark-haired waif really a scheming, homicidal wizard bent on multi-world domination? :oops:
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Previous

Return to Mystara