Play by Post Mystara

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Gawain_VIII, Havard, Seer of Yhog, Cthulhudrew

Play by Post Mystara

Postby Miladoon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 am

Is linking to another game forum ok here? I have a huge play by post sandbox project involving over 30 modules. Starting in Karameikos using 5th Edition. I am looking for more players.

I check before I link and hope not to offend. It is a game forum and has dice rollers and sheets all coded.
Miladoon
Orc

Re: Play by Post Mystara

Postby RobJN » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 am

Miladoon wrote:Is linking to another game forum ok here? I have a huge play by post sandbox project involving over 30 modules. Starting in Karameikos using 5th Edition. I am looking for more players.

I check before I link and hope not to offend. It is a game forum and has dice rollers and sheets all coded.

Earlier, I saw a similar post (was it yours? Someone else's?) asking a similar question about this very thing in the "looking for gamers" topic. If I remember correctly, Ashtagon said posting about games looking for gamers in other forums was a-ok.

You might consider putting a link to the game in your signature, as well.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Re: Play by Post Mystara

Postby Miladoon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks Rob,

That was another member. I posted in the lfg forum.
Miladoon
Orc

Return to Mystara