Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure CD transcript

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Gawain_VIII, Havard, Seer of Yhog, Cthulhudrew

Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure CD transcript

Postby Jayce » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Hey there!
I was wondering if there are any transcripts floating around of the CD that was included in the Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure boxed set for AD&D 2nd Edition. I've found transcripts for the Night of the Vampire and Mark of Amber CDs in the past, but not for the two adventures that were included in the Karameikos boxed set. I've searched high and low, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Jayce
Hobgoblin

Re: Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure CD transcript

Postby Robin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

sorry, of neither adventure i know these existed, so if you have one it is probably fanmade.
though helpful ;)
My Deviantart page; http://6inchnails.deviantart.com/ For Mystara hexmaps and Fantasy art (to see all fantasy art; enter and declare you are an adult...frigging exposure rules)
My personal Mystara Blog;http://breathofmystara.blogspot.nl/
Robin
Cloud Giant

Re: Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure CD transcript

Postby Jayce » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 am

Robin wrote:sorry, of neither adventure i know these existed, so if you have one it is probably fanmade.
though helpful ;)

I know, that's what I was looking for. The Night of the Vampire and Mark of Amber ones are fanmade as well. I haven't been able to find any so far for the Karameikos CD though, so I guess I'll be making one myself. :P
Jayce
Hobgoblin

Return to Mystara