3E/4E/5E Mystara Product List (and Downloads)

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Gawain_VIII, Havard, Seer of Yhog, Cthulhudrew

3E/4E/5E Mystara Product List (and Downloads)

Postby Havard » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 pm

WotC 5E/D&D Next Books with Mystara Teasers

WotC 4E Books with Mystara Teasers

WotC 4E Free Downloads

Pathfinder Books with Mystara Teasers
  • Beastiary 1 (Choker, Mimic, Roper)
  • Bestiary 2 (Brain-Collector/Neh-Thalggu, Frost Drake --> Cold drake (?) Athach, Catoblepas Jellyfish (Giant) and Nightshade. More details here)
  • Bestiary 3 (Nuckelavee, Catfolk, Axe Beak and others)
  • Bestiary 4 (Colossus from Castle Amber, as "Colossus, Flesh", Juggernaut, Pooka)

WotC 3E Books with Mystara Teasers

WotC 3E Free Downloads & Web Articles

Dragon Magazine Articles (Paizo)

Dungeon Magazine Articles (Paizo)
  • Dungeon #114 (Isle of Dread) - Web enhancement with map here
  • Dungeon # 115 (Blackmoor - Raiders of the Black Ice)
  • Dungeon #126 (Blackmoor - Clockwork Fortress)
  • Dungeon #139 (Savage Tide I)
  • Dungeon #140 (Savage Tide II)
  • Dungeon #141 (Savage Tide III)
  • Dungeon #142 (Cynicidea and Savage Tide IV)
  • Dungeon #143 (Savage Tide V)
  • Dungeon #144 (Savage Tide VI, Bargle the Infamous)
  • Dungeon #145 (Savage Tide VII)
  • Dungeon #146 (Savage Tide VIII)
  • Dungeon #147 (Savage Tide IX)
  • Dungeon #148 (Savage Tide X)
  • Dungeon #149 (Savage Tide XI)
  • Dungeon #150 (Savage Tide XII, Kill Bargle)
  • Savage Tide Player's Guide

Zeitgeist Games
  • Dave Arneson's Blackmoor D20 (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • The Redwood Scar (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • The Wizard's Cabal (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • The Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • Dave Arneson's Blackmoor D&D 3.5 Softcover
  • Player's Guide to Blackmoor (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • Temple of the Frog (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • Clock and Steam (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • Riders of Hak (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • City of the Gods (D&D 3.5 Edition)
  • Blackmoor: First Campaign (D&D 4E)
  • More Blackmoor products listed here.

Green Ronin
  • Focus on Freeport #15: Describes Countess d'Ambreville (related to the Glantri family? Chris Pramas admits to having played X2).
  • Denizens of Freeport: Describes Alfhild the Northwoman Raider, a character who may very well be the fiance of Ragnar of Soderfjord.
  • Buccaneers of Freeport: Further details on Alfhild and Ragnar.

Kenzer & Company
  • Hackmaster: B1 In Search of the Unknown
  • Hackmaster: B2 Little Keep on the Borderlands - Details a version of the Keep on the Borderlands
  • Hackmaster: Gawds & Demi-Gawds -Features a parody version of Rad and Mystaros.

OSR (Various Publishers)
  • LLA006: Shrine of St Aleena (Small Niche Games) - Unclear how much this has to do with Mystara's Aleena.
  • XS1 Luln (Self-Published) - This adventure ignores most of the further development of this location from Gaz1 and beyond.
  • XS2 Wards of Wereskalot (Self-Published, by RC Pinell) - This adventure ignores most of the further development of this location from Gaz8 and beyond.
  • Guido's Fort Supplement (Self-Published, by RC Pinell) - Expansion to Terror on the Hill
  • Legacy of the Forbidden City (Pacesetter Games) sequel to B1.
  • Shadowed Keep on the Borderlands (Raging Swan Press) - For Pathfinder RPG.
  • The Fane of St Toad (Free Download) by Michael Curtis, appropriate for use with Blackmoor.

Notes:
An earlier version of this article appears at http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1141110
See also the list of Mystara Characters in Non-Mystara Books.

Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: 3E/4E Mystara Product List

Postby micky » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 pm

thanks Havard. I appreciate it. Some of that stuff looks interesting.
He does not have a mandate. He does not have large congressional majorities. If a small minority in the Tea Party could stop President Obama, then we the majority can stop a petty tyrant named Trump
micky
Cloud Giant

Postby Havard » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:01 pm

micky wrote:thanks Havard. I appreciate it. Some of that stuff looks interesting.

Np. I wanted to update this project anyway. As I said, if you arent interested in the rules, the Paizo publications and the Blackmoor stuff might be of more interest than the WotC Books.

BTW, I updated the original post to include the 4E Elder Evils coversions.

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby micky » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Havard wrote:
micky wrote:thanks Havard. I appreciate it. Some of that stuff looks interesting.

Np. I wanted to update this project anyway. As I said, if you arent interested in the rules, the Paizo publications and the Blackmoor stuff might be of more interest than the WotC Books.

BTW, I updated the original post to include the 4E Elder Evils coversions.

Havard

bingo... I have like zero interest in the new rules ...3E..4E... pffff. Give me Mentzer anyday....but the Paizo and Blackmoor stuff is what caught my eye. Again ..showing my ignorance... is that still on the market or something I'd have to download?
He does not have a mandate. He does not have large congressional majorities. If a small minority in the Tea Party could stop President Obama, then we the majority can stop a petty tyrant named Trump
micky
Cloud Giant

Postby Havard » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

micky wrote:bingo... I have like zero interest in the new rules ...3E..4E... pffff. Give me Mentzer anyday....but the Paizo and Blackmoor stuff is what caught my eye. Again ..showing my ignorance... is that still on the market or something I'd have to download?

For paizo magazines, pdfs is probably the easiest way...

I heard they are selling cheap Blackmoor 3.5 at GenCon this weekend. Blackmoor 4E is just out now :)

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby micky » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 am

Havard wrote:
micky wrote:bingo... I have like zero interest in the new rules ...3E..4E... pffff. Give me Mentzer anyday....but the Paizo and Blackmoor stuff is what caught my eye. Again ..showing my ignorance... is that still on the market or something I'd have to download?

For paizo magazines, pdfs is probably the easiest way...

I heard they are selling cheap Blackmoor 3.5 at GenCon this weekend. Blackmoor 4E is just out now :)

Havard

thanks for the info again... time to broaden my horizons and check out some of the new stuff.
micky
Cloud Giant

Postby JoeNotCharles » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:24 am

You missed the 4E Manual of the Planes, which mentions the Isle of Dread.
JoeNotCharles
Ogre

Postby agathokles » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:32 am

AFAIK, Maelephant and Malfera have little in common (at least in their original incarnations). The Maelephant, in AD&D, is a lawful guardian planeborn that looks like a Pachydermion (i.e., a humanoid elephant). The Malfera, in OD&D, is a chaotic, nightmarish chimera (from the Nightmare dimension), with traits from multiple creatures (lobster arms, tentacles, etc).

GP
agathokles
Red Dragon

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 am

JoeNotCharles wrote:You missed the 4E Manual of the Planes, which mentions the Isle of Dread.

The 4e "Isle of Dread" is very different from the Mystara one.

In 4e, the Isle of Dread is located in the Feywild (for you non-4e people, that's the extra-planar home of fey creatures - basically the "fey realm" or "fairyland").

However, it's described as occasionally appearing in the prime material plane briefly and picking up the lost and shipwrecked before returning to the fey realm, and those refugees have formed makeshift colonies around its edges. The refugees seem to be from all sorts of different places and time periods, and some are even from other planes (parallel primes? Mystara?)

It does mention the jungle-filled interior with hints of it containing dinosaurs, and describes the place as being full of ruined Yuan Ti temples.

Instead of the plateau in the middle, it is described as having a "thin tower, a needle of phosphorescent crystal" in the middle, although no details are given as to what the nature of that tower is.

In my current (hideously cross-edition - using 4e rules but set in Mystara and involving mostly converted 1e adventures!) campaign, I'm intending to have the players explore the Isle of Dread soon - but I'm replacing the Kopru stuff on the plateau with the Tomb of Horrors...
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)
Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Havard » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:59 pm

JoeNotCharles wrote:You missed the 4E Manual of the Planes, which mentions the Isle of Dread.

Thanks, I will add it ASAP :)

There might be more 4E stuff I have overlooked. I just recently began adding it to the list.

agathokles wrote:AFAIK, Maelephant and Malfera have little in common (at least in their original incarnations). The Maelephant, in AD&D, is a lawful guardian planeborn that looks like a Pachydermion (i.e., a humanoid elephant). The Malfera, in OD&D, is a chaotic, nightmarish chimera (from the Nightmare dimension), with traits from multiple creatures (lobster arms, tentacles, etc).

Good point. The 3E Maelephants are LE, but still different from the Malfera. Besides, Malfera were convered to 3E in Dragon #343. Fiend Folio will be removed then. :)

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Havard » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Updated to include the Vaults of Catharandamus Map and the Essence of Evil module.

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Havard » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

There are more free downloadable adventures here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dn ... 30b&page=1

Does anyone know if any of the ones not mentioned above are usable with Mystara?

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby multizar » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 pm

The 3rd Edition book Savage Species has rules for playing Aranea, Athach, and many of the humanoids that infest Mystara :D
I do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do
Check out when you can see the ISS http://www.heavens-above.com
multizar
Troll

Postby Havard » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm

multizar wrote:The 3rd Edition book Savage Species has rules for playing Aranea, Athach, and many of the humanoids that infest Mystara :D

Excellent! This should definately be included. BTW, where have you been hanging out lately Multizar? I haven't seen you in a while? :)

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Havard » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Original Post updated. I've included some additional information about the 4E Manual of the Planes.

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby ripvanwormer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 am

You mention Limbo as a Mystara tie-in in the Planar Handbook. The 3e Limbo is a maelstrom of Chaos that would work well as an Outer Plane aligned with the sphere of Energy, but Mystara's Limbo is much more like 4th edition's Shadowfell. I'd probably rename the 1e/2e/3e Limbo in a Mystara campaign. I thought of using the AD&D Limbo for Draesten, but really Draesten is distinctive enough to be its own thing; it seems to transform much more slowly, and it's all covered in vegetation and life.

Similarly, the City of Brass in Gaz 2 is an enigmatic, but apparently human (Nithian?) lost city based closely on the original Arabian Nights story, while the City of Brass in 1e/2e/3e/4e is an extraplanar metropolis ruled by the efreet that owes little to the myth that inspired it. The AD&D City of Brass would work nicely as the capital of the efreeti empire in a Mystaran campaign, but I would make it separate from the Gaz 2 City of Brass. In a campaign that used both, I'd probably rename one or the other.
ripvanwormer
Black Dragon

Postby JTrithen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 am

Havard, this is great stuff! Thanks for making the list. I like all of these tidbits just for all things related to Mystara, even if I don't care for anything beyond OD&D rules. I wish I had time to investigate (and invest) in all of these, not that I would even be partaking of many of the tidbits for years, as a DM, in actual games (but one can wish and hope).

Havard wrote:
Dragon Magazine Articles (Paizo)
Dragon # 315 Hollow World, Red Steel, Blackmoor and Cynidicea...

Dungeon Magazine Articles (Paizo)
Dungeon #114 (Isle of Dread)...
...Dungeon #150 (Savage Tide XII, Kill Bargle)....

Havard

I got most of the Dragon 'Savage Tide' series, but I'm sure I'm missing a little.

I picked up a couple (probably only 2) Dragon magazines that came out at the same time as the 'Savage Tide' series; there were additional articles at that time in Dragon that served to supplement the Dungeon series. Most of them were tied to a Greyhawk setting, of course, since the Isle of Dread at that time was set in Greyhawk for 'Savage Tide.' I think there was one that was a primer for new player characters to start in a campaign, detailing information about the Isle of Dread from a player's point of view, but it may have been too imprinted with Greyhawk information to be considered still related to Mystara at all (not sure). Anyway, I'm not sure if any of those related 'Savage Tide' articles in Dragon would be or could be considered 'Mystara-related.'

Blacky the Blackball wrote:

The 4e "Isle of Dread" is very different from the Mystara one.

In 4e, the Isle of Dread is located in the Feywild (for you non-4e people, that's the extra-planar home of fey creatures - basically the "fey realm" or "fairyland").

However, it's described as occasionally appearing in the prime material plane briefly and picking up the lost and shipwrecked before returning to the fey realm, and those refugees have formed makeshift colonies around its edges. The refugees seem to be from all sorts of different places and time periods, and some are even from other planes (parallel primes? Mystara?)....

REALLY...?! I guess they were trying to somewhat mimic the 'lost world' feel of the original Isle of Dread, right? (Of course, it's not totally an original idea, partially borrowed from old tales, such as 'King Kong,' the lost world of Caspak, etc.) Did they really need to USE the exact name of the "Isle of Dread?" Was the map the same in the 4E Manual of the Planes? It doesn't even really seem like the same thing, though I know you're only giving me a summary of the 'Manual' version here....
JTrithen
Ogre

Postby Havard » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 am

ripvanwormer wrote:You mention Limbo as a Mystara tie-in in the Planar Handbook. The 3e Limbo is a maelstrom of Chaos that would work well as an Outer Plane aligned with the sphere of Energy, but Mystara's Limbo is much more like 4th edition's Shadowfell. I'd probably rename the 1e/2e/3e Limbo in a Mystara campaign. I thought of using the AD&D Limbo for Draesten, but really Draesten is distinctive enough to be its own thing; it seems to transform much more slowly, and it's all covered in vegetation and life.

Ah, I guess that reference needs to go then.

Similarly, the City of Brass in Gaz 2 is an enigmatic, but apparently human (Nithian?) lost city based closely on the original Arabian Nights story, while the City of Brass in 1e/2e/3e/4e is an extraplanar metropolis ruled by the efreet that owes little to the myth that inspired it. The AD&D City of Brass would work nicely as the capital of the efreeti empire in a Mystaran campaign, but I would make it separate from the Gaz 2 City of Brass. In a campaign that used both, I'd probably rename one or the other.

Could the map still be used?
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/excerpt_mop6.jpg

-Havard

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Havard » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 am

JTrithen wrote:Havard, this is great stuff! Thanks for making the list. I like all of these tidbits just for all things related to Mystara, even if I don't care for anything beyond OD&D rules. I wish I had time to investigate (and invest) in all of these, not that I would even be partaking of many of the tidbits for years, as a DM, in actual games (but one can wish and hope).

I'm also primarily searching these sources for setting material rather than rules stuff. So its a bit frustrating with this new policy in 4E of minimizing the fluff...

I got most of the Dragon 'Savage Tide' series, but I'm sure I'm missing a little.

I picked up a couple (probably only 2) Dragon magazines that came out at the same time as the 'Savage Tide' series; there were additional articles at that time in Dragon that served to supplement the Dungeon series. Most of them were tied to a Greyhawk setting, of course, since the Isle of Dread at that time was set in Greyhawk for 'Savage Tide.' I think there was one that was a primer for new player characters to start in a campaign, detailing information about the Isle of Dread from a player's point of view, but it may have been too imprinted with Greyhawk information to be considered still related to Mystara at all (not sure). Anyway, I'm not sure if any of those related 'Savage Tide' articles in Dragon would be or could be considered 'Mystara-related.'

Yeah, it is debatable. My own take on this is that if you regard the entire Savage Tide as one adventure, there's enough Mystara related stuff in there to regard the whole thing as Mystara relevant. But I guess I could go back and be more specific about the relevance of each episode...

REALLY...?! I guess they were trying to somewhat mimic the 'lost world' feel of the original Isle of Dread, right? (Of course, it's not totally an original idea, partially borrowed from old tales, such as 'King Kong,' the lost world of Caspak, etc.) Did they really need to USE the exact name of the "Isle of Dread?" Was the map the same in the 4E Manual of the Planes? It doesn't even really seem like the same thing, though I know you're only giving me a summary of the 'Manual' version here....

It still has dinosaurs and uses the same map as in X1 though, doesnt it?

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby ripvanwormer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:41 am

Havard wrote:Could the map still be used?
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/excerpt_mop6.jpg

I think that map could absolutely be used for an efreeti city on the Elemental Plane of Fire in a Mystara campaign. I don't think it would make much sense as the Gaz 2 City of Brass, though, because the names on the map are all tied to the "Plane of Fire" theme, and there's even a "Sea of Fire" to the east.

In Gaz 2, the City of Brass is described as "a vast city, half-buried in the dust of the ages" in a "wasted wilderness" somewhere in the Alaysian desert. All we know about the city from the brief description in Gaz 2 is that it has gates, a stone demon statue (quite possibly this one), and a palace. The map of the 4e City of Brass that you link to has a palace, and gates, and certainly room for a demon statue, and it's vast enough. But virtually any map of an ancient metropolis would do just as well or better, I think, without the burden of the names on it. And it seems like a shame to waste a perfectly good efreeti city, unless you plan on using one of the alternate versions of the efreeti capital that other RPG companies have provided.

Here are some maps of cities of the ancient Near East, and here are some more. Almost any of them would make fine Gaz 2-style Cities of Brass. I particularly like the map of Mosul, though you might want to take out the phrase "pumping station" in Photoshop, and change the name "Tigris" to "River Nithia" (easier than modifying the Manual of the Planes map, I think). "Aerodrome" could stay if you want the inhabitants of the ancient City of Brass to have flying ships, possibly from Alphatian colonists. Karbala is a smaller, simpler city with no names on it that would need taking out (but you might have to add walls around the city, so there can be gates). The various maps of Jerusalem would work well too, I think, with modifications. Check out these beautiful photographs of the ruins of Petra, as well.

There's no map of the Isle of Dread in the 4e Manual of the Planes, but you could easily use the classic map, and the feel is similar.
ripvanwormer
Black Dragon

Postby Havard » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

ripvanwormer wrote:I think that map could absolutely be used for an efreeti city on the Elemental Plane of Fire in a Mystara campaign. I don't think it would make much sense as the Gaz 2 City of Brass, though, because the names on the map are all tied to the "Plane of Fire" theme, and there's even a "Sea of Fire" to the east.

Good point.

In Gaz 2, the City of Brass is described as "a vast city, half-buried in the dust of the ages" in a "wasted wilderness" somewhere in the Alaysian desert. All we know about the city from the brief description in Gaz 2 is that it has gates, a stone demon statue (quite possibly this one), and a palace. The map of the 4e City of Brass that you link to has a palace, and gates, and certainly room for a demon statue, and it's vast enough. But virtually any map of an ancient metropolis would do just as well or better, I think, without the burden of the names on it. And it seems like a shame to waste a perfectly good efreeti city, unless you plan on using one of the alternate versions of the efreeti capital that other RPG companies have provided.

Here are some maps of cities of the ancient Near East, and here are some more. Almost any of them would make fine Gaz 2-style Cities of Brass. I particularly like the map of Mosul, though you might want to take out the phrase "pumping station" in Photoshop, and change the name "Tigris" to "River Nithia" (easier than modifying the Manual of the Planes map, I think). "Aerodrome" could stay if you want the inhabitants of the ancient City of Brass to have flying ships, possibly from Alphatian colonists. Karbala is a smaller, simpler city with no names on it that would need taking out (but you might have to add walls around the city, so there can be gates). The various maps of Jerusalem would work well too, I think, with modifications. Check out these beautiful photographs of the ruins of Petra, as well.

These maps are excellent! I like the ideas for changing the map. Is there anyway we could alter the name of the City somehow to make it clear that this is the Mystaran city of Brass rather than the Fire Elemental one?

Petra is awesome! Its funny to think that the first time I saw it was when watching Indy 3... :)

There's no map of the Isle of Dread in the 4e Manual of the Planes, but you could easily use the classic map, and the feel is similar.

Yeah. The Paizo map of the Isle of Dread is beautiful too. Available as a free download IIRC.

Edit: I did remember correctly: http://paizo.com/dungeonissues/114/DA11 ... lement.pdf

-Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby True_Atlantean » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Blacky the Blackball wrote:Instead of the plateau in the middle, it is described as having a "thin tower, a needle of phosphorescent crystal" in the middle, although no details are given as to what the nature of that tower is.

In my current (hideously cross-edition - using 4e rules but set in Mystara and involving mostly converted 1e adventures!) campaign, I'm intending to have the players explore the Isle of Dread soon - but I'm replacing the Kopru stuff on the plateau with the Tomb of Horrors...

Sounds very good - combining these two adventures however may cause a full player rebellion at your table as there characters are now eaten not only by dinosaurs, but also giant frogs! :D
The Mirage Arcana Podcast Archive has moved. Visit us here.
Keep up-to-date with RPG news at my Scoop.It page.
Kippers and Jam, a blog about roleplaying.
True_Atlantean
Hill Giant

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

True_Atlantean wrote:
Blacky the Blackball wrote:Instead of the plateau in the middle, it is described as having a "thin tower, a needle of phosphorescent crystal" in the middle, although no details are given as to what the nature of that tower is.

Sounds very good - combining these two adventures however may cause a full player rebellion at your table as there characters are now eaten not only by dinosaurs, but also giant frogs! :D

In a coincidence of timing, the climax of that adventure is happening tonight. The party are in the great hall, and in tonight's session (presumably after messing with the sceptre and crown) they're going to find and kill Acererak.

This will actually be the end of the whole 4e campaign that we started the month the core books came out. We're going to play something else for a while (probably the new Doctor Who game or Call of Cthulhu, but I have hopes that I'll be able to persuade them to play Golden Heroes) and then return to D&D in the form of a BECMI campaign (well, a Dark Dungeons campaign to be precise!)
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)
Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Havard » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

*bump*
I've updated the original post to include the 4E sourcebook Plane Above, which features Vaprak.

Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Kodyax » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 am

This could be a silly question but are there any sites out there for the monsters of Mystara? I'd love to see something I could convert to Pathfinder of any and all the monsters like the nagpa or those insectoid robots I saw In critter book for 2nd Ed that right now I wish I hadn't sold on ebay.
Kodyax
Troll

Next

Return to Mystara