A Specularum city map

Weird red metals, dominions, immortals, hollow planets, invisible moons, and a lot of glorified magic zeppelins. It's all here.
The Book-House: Find Mystara products, Find Known World products.

Moderators: Havard, Cthulhudrew, Gawain_VIII, Seer of Yhog

LoZompatore
Hill Giant

A Specularum city map

Post by LoZompatore » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:13 am

I know that AllanP is preparing a detailed description of Specularum, so I post here an old edited city map of mine where I added some official locations from various modules.
I used it for my players, some locations are somewhat arbitrary, and the source list is not comprehensive. I just added some locations from a few modules where - to my knowledge - the city of Specularum is described, but I think I missed many more places. About half of the new locations come from Dungeon Magazine #13 adventure "Of Nests and Nations".

Anyway, see if it could be useful to you: when I made it I was quite surprised to see how many taverns and inns Specularum has (I suppose each developer never checked previous works about the city and added its own tavern/inn as a starting place for its adventure).

Here is the revised map (click the link below to get the full resolution map):

http://it.geocities.com/lutetius00/Mapp ... rum_01.jpg

Locations with an asterisk, though official, are not exactly placed. As a general rule the city district where they are located is correct, but the precise building is just an assumption of mine. Locations from Lathan's Gold module, especially, are quite arbitrary: I just tried to stay close to the relative position of the various landmarks as they are described in the adventure (e.g the Golden Coin Gambling House is SE with respect to the Hippogriff Inn).

The short list below collects my comments about some places:

17 - 18: The Dimension Door Inn and the Wizard's Gizzard Tavern are meeting places for young mages and other people connected with the Magician's Guild. There is an hint about such places also in Dragon Magazine #207 "The Magic of Karameikos", even if their names are not explicitly cited: according to the article these taverns were used also as magic showdown places before the School of Magic was built in Krakatos. A tragic incident with a mechanical beholder created by a gifted student leveled most of South End district - and possibly caused the death of Teldon - just before the opening of the School of Magic: since then, magic showdowns in the city are prohibited.

19: Radu's Wholesale Foodstuff: People from locations #15, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 buy wholesale food in this large shop. It could be a useful hub for investigation/intrigue adventures.

23 and 39: The Laughing Dog Tavern and The Tavern on the Shore are ill reputed places. The latter is a meeting and resting place for many ships' officers.

31: The Street Dreamers are a small group of thugs who live in the Street of Dreams and would do almost everything for money. I placed their hideout in the Old Quarter instead of the Nest (which is maybe a better place) because I wanted to keep it separated from "the Palace".

32: St. Kruskiev Monastery is located in the Old Quarter and it is cited twice in the novel Dark Knigt of Karameikos. It is never explained who St. Kruskiev was; anyway, the monks belong to a lawful order, their symbol is a dove and a sword and they are quite appreciated as candlesmiths.

33: Baron Yuschiev mansion is a walled estate with a garden and a palace just west of the Lesser Merchant District. It is described in Dark Knight of Karameikos novel. Baron Yuschiev, though a Traladaran, is quite wealthy and seems very skillful in avoiding troubles with the Thyatians. He is one of the most charismatic leaders of the Traladaran faction, so possibly he could be allied with the Torenescu family.

34: Akatrina is the painter who enables the PCs to trace again Kelter Zerben at the end of Part 2 of WotI. She is Traladaran, she travelled a lot in the past few years and the exact place of her meeting with the PCs is not specified. Anyway, considering that the meeting should happen sometime in AC 1006-1007 and that the next stop of PCs voyage is in Selenica, I placed her in Specularum: I supposed she fled the wars in the neighbouring countries and she retired back home. She seems to be quite wealthy (she sold a picture to the PCs for 300gp) so I placed her house on the Hill district, not far from the Torenescu territory and close to the Hill Market, which is renowned for its strange and rare merchandise.

36: City Jail; while I suppose the "true" prisons are located inside the Duke's castle or in the military district, Lathan's Gold module cited a jail NW with respect to the Hippogriff Inn (which in turn it is located near to the NE gate of the city); the PC may be imprisoned if he offends the guards. Considering that the Foreign Quarter is not well reputed and it is sourrounded by walls I placed the jail here: possibly it is a small prison where drunken people and hotheads are kept for some days just for minor crimes.

42: Ceesalt the Sage gives to the Lathan's Gold PC many advices about crossing the Sea of Dread. He has some info about most of the islands until the Thanegiot Archipelago. Possibly he could be used also as a "generic" sage, providing advice to the PCs about many subjects.

That's all. Hope it helps! ;)

Plaag
Troll

Re: A Specularum city map

Post by Plaag » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:56 am

Wow..that is impressive.

ShaneG.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 pm

LoZompatore wrote:Anyway, see if it could be useful to you: when I made it I was quite surprised to see how many taverns and inns Specularum has (I suppose each developer never checked previous works about the city and added its own tavern/inn as a starting place for its adventure).
Very nice map. Love it :)

Its actually not a bad thing for a city to have numerous inns & taverns; if anything, I think most D&D cities have far too few. Looks to be a fair-sized city, so it should probably have in upwards of 20 or more, especially if its a trading town (I can't say I know much about Mystara and less about Specularum; I know it was introduced in a B-module, but I can't even say which one! ;) )

Edit - According to the Medieval Demographics article ( http://www.io.com/~sjohn/demog.htm ) there's one tavern for every 400 people, and one inn for every 2,000. So for every 10,000 people, a city should have 25 taverns and 5 inns. I'd have to imagine the city is bigger than 10,000! :)
Moderator: Spelljammer, Kingdoms of Kalamar. My moderator voice is green

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi LoZompatore -

I echo Plagg's (ShaneG's) comments! Impressive - great work :D

I'm trying to compile a list of Specularum references tto help me get on with detailing the city, and I'd forgotten that Lathan's Gold has locations there. I remember that issue of Dungeon Magazine and have been meaning to dig it out and see if it has any pointers to clarify my interpretation of the harbour/Traders' Corridor situation.

One thing I note in looking at your extended key to locations on the map - of the orioginal GAZ1 entries, number 12 - The Great Church of Traladara doesn't appear on the map. Not your fault, it wasn't on the original GAZ1 map. It does appear on the city map in the Karameikos: Kingdom of Adventure box set, where it is located in the same block as where you have put The Flying Hammock tavern (number 15). No problem with that.

As to numbers of inns, etc, that's another aspect I'm digging into. I've been looking at the AD&?D World Builder's Guidebook from 1996 (produict number 9532). If I interpret the suggestions there correctly, then a city the size of Specularum (50,000+) will have at least100 inns...

Like the idea about the City Jail. I think you're right with that, after all I doubt Stefan would be presiding at all the minor cases. The dungeons under the King's Palace would be used for "serious" crimes against the state, etc. I'm thinking as well as a jail there would be a courthouse for the day-to-day criminals?
AllanP
"...a wanderer on the streets of Specularum"
My Specularum website includes Specularum City maps and FC1 Work In Progress

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:03 pm

50,000 people? That translates into ~125 taverns & ~25 inns at the very least. I wouldn't worry about there being too many inns & taverns! :)

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:04 pm

night_druid wrote:Edit - According to the Medieval Demographics article ( http://www.io.com/~sjohn/demog.htm ) there's one tavern for every 400 people, and one inn for every 2,000. So for every 10,000 people, a city should have 25 taverns and 5 inns. I'd have to imagine the city is bigger than 10,000! :)
Thanks for that link, night_druid/b] - that may well be useful. 8-)

See my note above about Specularum's population. GAZ1 says it had 50,000 inhabitants by AC985 (the last time any form of census was undertaken). Subsequent references post-Wrath of the Immortals in the Poor Wizard's Almanac stimate the populatio has increased to 70,000...
AllanP

Zendrolion
Stone Giant

Post by Zendrolion » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm

LoZompatore wrote:I know that AllanP is preparing a detailed description of Specularum, so I post here an old edited city map of mine where I added some official locations from various modules.
Great work as always Michele! :)

Just to throw in a few details more, I remember one tavern called "The Griffon's Arms" or something like that, and another two or three taverns and wizard shops - all of this is found in KKoA. I'll check this evening when I'm back home. ;)

Moreover, nothing to be added from B6? City map is very different, but what about locations? Nothing to be imported in the map?
"The prince should study historical accounts of the actions of great men, to see how they conducted themselves in war; he should study the
causes of their victories and defeats, so as to avoid the defeats and imitate the victories" N. Machiavelli, The Prince, XIV, 5

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Zendrolion wrote: Moreover, nothing to be added from B6? City map is very different, but what about locations? Nothing to be imported in the map?
There's at least a tavern or inn owned by the Radu family, as well as a few streets.

GP

multizar
Troll

Post by multizar » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:36 pm

A truly wonderful and excellent map :D
I do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do
Check out when you can see the ISS http://www.heavens-above.com

Gawain_VIII
Storm Giant

Post by Gawain_VIII » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 pm

agathokles wrote:
Zendrolion wrote: Moreover, nothing to be added from B6? City map is very different, but what about locations? Nothing to be imported in the map?
There's at least a tavern or inn owned by the Radu family, as well as a few streets.

GP
IIRC, the name was the Blue Water Mead Hall, as the front tavern for the Veiled Society's secret meeting place. There were a few other places mentioned. Aristo the wine merchant had an alley booth (odd that it wasn't in the market or a proper store) but when the players went back the next day the booth was empty... maybe it was a temporary shop?

Roger
"Time does not heal all things--only swift and decisive action does." --Roger LaVern Girtman, II, 17 April 2010
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Classic Campaigns, my Mystara fansite
Moderator of The Piazza's Mystara and M3e Project forums.

metal
Stone Giant

Post by metal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Nice looking map. I didn't realize so much took place in Specularum.
metal
Long live Mystara
"I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!"

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm

metal wrote:Nice looking map. I didn't realize so much took place in Specularum.
Sounds like it became the default city of Mystara ;) A good city map can do that; why reinvent the wheel when you can reuse an existing, well-done city as your starting point? :)

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Gawain_VIII wrote:
agathokles wrote:

GP
IIRC, the name was the Blue Water Mead Hall, as the front tavern for the Veiled Society's secret meeting place. There were a few other places mentioned. Aristo the wine merchant had an alley booth (odd that it wasn't in the market or a proper store) but when the players went back the next day the booth was empty... maybe it was a temporary shop?

Roger
Sppo on with the Blue Water Mead Hall guys!

I've just dug out my copy of module B6 andnote the following locations:
  • theRattlebone Tavern is mentioned, but no other details given
  • the house of Fortunato Vorloi
  • the house of Zweiss Radu
  • the Guest House of Baron Philip Vorloi
  • the house of Turano, a butcher and his Guest House
  • the shop of Aristo, a Wine Merchant onVintner's Lane (his customers include Heranthes the Copbbler, Goodman Christos, Akarios the Shipwright, Theodoric Angulsta and Seraphim the Minstrel
  • there are 4 major suppliers of pitch (for ship-building) down on the waterfront
Other items to note:
  • the Vorloi family has a fleet of merchant ships
  • all wines from the Trouscan Estates (outside Specularum) are sold to a few waterfront inns
  • a character named Senator Eipistlos is mentioned - presumably he's retired from the ThyatianSenate?
AllanP

metal
Stone Giant

Post by metal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 pm

night_druid wrote:A good city map can do that; why reinvent the wheel when you can reuse an existing, well-done city as your starting point? :)
The only problem I have, is with 125-175 taverns it might not be that good of a starting point. Who would ever leave? :lol:
metal
Long live Mystara
"I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!"

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Zendrolion wrote:Moreover, nothing to be added from B6? City map is very different, but what about locations? Nothing to be imported in the map?
Yes, the map in B6 was quite different. When B6 was reprinted in the B1-9 "In Search of Advemture anthology, they used the GAZ1 map for reference.

I've just had a thought about this earlier map - was it actually a map of Machetos, Stefan Karameikos' ancestral dominion in Thyatis that he traded for the land of the Taladarans. Sadly, the maps of Thyatis indicate that Machetos was probably too far in land and not close enough to the major river... :(
AllanP

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:34 pm

metal wrote:The only problem I have, is with 125-175 taverns it might not be that good of a starting point. Who would ever leave? :lol:
Bah, city officials would toss the PCs out on their ear after only 10 or so taverns were destroyed in tavern-brawls... :twisted:

Zendrolion
Stone Giant

Post by Zendrolion » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:12 am

Here I am for some more precise additions, now that I've given a look at some sources at home. So:

Fortuneteller and Freelance Magicians, Street of Dreams (same area as House of Alya, from KKoA)
The Eagle's Vision
The House of Many Smokes [selling some Ochalean drugs also?]

Taverns and Inns, North End (same area as Black-Heart Lily, from KKoA)
Desmond's Dive
The Gored Ox
Hart and Harrow

Roaring Seawolf Inn, unspecified location (perhaps near the harbour, from KKoA)

The Griffon's Arms Inn, in a merchant district (from PWA3, event of Kaldmont 20, 1012)
Shortly before dawn, residents of a merchant district in Mirros are awakened by a low, rumbling roar followed by sudden screams. Both are caused by the collapse of The Griffon's Arms, a popular inn that is nearly always full of guests. Several surrounding buildings are damaged as the four-story building collapses.
This should be one of the most important (if not the most important at all) inns of Specularum: popular, four-story building - really a large inn. Moreover, the tale of the collapse continues saying that death toll for the accident is extimated at 200 dead peoples - even if only half of those were hosted in the inn, it'd be anyway a very large number of guests!

Anton Radu's Mansion
The family patriarch, Anton Radu, may be found in his palatial lair in the eastern end of the district, near the gates (KKoA)
I suggest to place his mansion in the southern- and easternmost part of the "Radu Territory", near the [sea] gate.

Hin Shops (from Joshuan's Almanac, pages 59-60)
Martina Blossomheath runs a pastry in the Lesser Merchant District
Jockle Rumbottom's Pipe Shop, Crooked Street, Foreign Quarter
Cozy Burrows, an inn run by Camilla Turnbuckle in the Foreign Quarter (only for hins)

Royal Karameikan Theatre (JA, page 213 - perhaps prior to AC 1006 it was known as Ducal Karameikan Theatre?)

That's all. ;)

P.S.: About Specularum's population in AC 1000, GAZ1 says the city had 50,000 inhabitants when the last census was done (that is in AC 985), so it could have many more now, probably around 60,000.
"The prince should study historical accounts of the actions of great men, to see how they conducted themselves in war; he should study the
causes of their victories and defeats, so as to avoid the defeats and imitate the victories" N. Machiavelli, The Prince, XIV, 5

LoZompatore
Hill Giant

Post by LoZompatore » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 am

Thanks a lot to AllanP and Zendrolion for the details! I'll update the map as soon as possible, even if some placement would be arbitrary (and, of course, if you have better ideas about placing them you are welcome).
It seems that Specularum is quite a detailed city, indeed...

I agree with AllanP about Senator Eipistlos possibly being a retired Thyatian politician. He could provide many interesting adventure hooks, in my opinion...
About Aristo and Vinter's Lane I would place them not very far from the docks. In fact, from B6 we read: The wine is brought into the city on Radu ships and is sold mostly in small inns in the wharf area. Aristo, the Wine Merchant on Vinter’s Lane, also sells this type of wine.
As regards the Royal Karameikan Theatre, maybe the best place for it is in Bricktop.

By the way I found also some other locations to add to your lists:

1) Lady Magda Marilenev estate in the city from KKoA: Though her home is in Castle Marilenev, Lady Magda lives in Mirros for most of the year
I would place the house on the Hill, possibly near the Torenescu estates, or near to the embassies (maybe Duke Stefan didn't buy these estates for foreign diplomats - maybe they were confiscated to Marilenev family...).

2) Mirros Moneychanger Wilhelm Gulden (from a JA advertisement). It seems quite a big business. From B6 we know that Radu family is trying to control the whole market of moneychangers, so maybe Gulden's is already under Radu's influence. I would place it in the Merchant District.

3) Laszlo Kellemen house (from JA: Laszlo is a rich merchant of Mirros, he was kidnapped by the Iron Ring in AC 1014). The ransom is not very high (10.000 gp), so I would place his house in Bricktop, not far from the Merchant District.

4) Valentin Dardanus, a very wealthy Karameikan adventurer benefactor (from JA: in AC 1014 he donated 100.000 gp to the city of Mirros in order to build schools). I would place it on the Hill.

5) Imelda's Beauties in the Cobbler's Lane (from a JA advertisement). I would place it in the North End, where small buisness (cobblers, hairdressers) are more likely .

By the way, I was thinking about using the Mirros map with buildings from JA instead of GAZ1/KKoA. What do you think about it? In my opinions streets are more visible. Maybe each block is made of several houses:

Notice the differences in built areas between the two maps: the "green" areas inside the old walls and the South Market are all covered with new buildings. I suppose that many Alphatian refugees now live in these areas.
The best would be a merging of the two maps, but it will require some work...

Plaag
Troll

Post by Plaag » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

Well the old map's farms show buildings much smaller, so I'd assume more per block then what is shown. Not to mention each of the buildings is roughly the same size on the newer map. That should not be the case as nobles would have larger estates/manors and The Nest smaller and/or more compact. If we take B6 as a guide then we know a general layout of some of the city.
Does any source break down the population by district/quarter?

ShaneG.

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:06 am

Thanks for the further input, LoZampatore.

Just a quick response while I digest all the stuff from you and Zenrolin...
LoZompatore wrote:Notice the differences in built areas between the two maps: the "green" areas inside the old walls and the South Market are all covered with new buildings. I suppose that many Alphatian refugees now live in these areas.
The best would be a merging of the two maps, but it will require some work...
I'd always interpreted the "green" areas inside the old walls and the South Market as being indication of which parts of those areas were the marketplaces - particular areas of shops and stalls selling all manner of things - not undeveloped areas with no buildings. I thing the JA map is just an indication of the city, and not a detailed one, each of the blocks on the JA map must contain more than 1 building (otherwise there'd only be room for those 125 taverns and not much else :D )

I think the GAZ1 map is the "source" with the major thoroughfares clearly distinguished, and all the minor streets shown by the black lines (and no doubt many alleyways and passages not shown). The GAZ1 map is Specularum.

Incidentally, the only fantasy city map I like more than Specularum is the one in Lankhmar - City of Adventure from the supplement produced by TSR for the Faffhd & Grey Mouser setting. Brilliant job by Greg Valley and Curtis Smith showing the streets and individual buildings.

Again, many thanks for the feedback
AllanP

Thorf
Cartomancer

Post by Thorf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Great work, everyone! I'm amazed at all the details that are coming up from left, right and centre. Wonderful!

Regarding the versions of the map: Michele, I'm shocked that you would even consider using a map from Joshuan's Almanac! :P :lol:

Seriously, the GAZ1 map is definitely the most well known, and I think the best. That doesn't mean to say that we couldn't redraw it somewhat, but I'd want to stay more true to the original than the Joshuan's Almanac cartographer did.

Hugin
Green Dragon

Post by Hugin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 pm

LoZompatore wrote:By the way, I was thinking about using the Mirros map with buildings from JA instead of GAZ1/KKoA. What do you think about it? In my opinions streets are more visible. Maybe each block is made of several houses:
Each block would almost always be several buildings built against each other; that was the norm within older cities. Even in Canada, where many towns and cities are only one or two centuries old, the downtown blocks are usually buildings built right up against another building. Looking at European cities makes this very easy to see. A block is like a single constructed 'island' whose 'shores' are the streets that surround it and alleys form ravines in the 'land'.

AllanP
Cloud Giant

Post by AllanP » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Plaag wrote:Does any source break down the population by district/quarter?
Have you been looking at my notebooks, Plaag ? :D

I'd bennthinking about the poulation spread myself. I couldn't find any references in published modules, etc. do I sat down and played around with some numbers

I started by counting up the number of city blocks on the GAZ1 map; this totals 509. Then, assuming a city population of 50,000 (as per GAZ1), this means the average population per block is 100.
Each district has a different population density - The Hill is probably the least densely populated, the Old Quarter (including The Nest) is most densely populated; so assign a density factor to each district, them multiply the number of blocks in the district by 100 (ave population per block) times the density factor to give a population for each district. Therse figures are tabulated below with the results rounded up.

Code: Select all

District          | Blocks |Density| Population|  Rounded
==========================================================
Foreign Quarter   |   57   |  1.75 |   9975    |  10,000
The Hill          |   53   |  0.25 |   1325    |   1,500
Stronghold (Radu) |   15   |  1.00 |   1500    |   1,500
Church            |   27   |  0.50 |   1350    |   1,500
North End         |   64   |  0.75 |   4800    |   5,000
Bricktop          |   55   |  0.50 |   2750    |   3,000
South End         |   99   |  1.00 |   7425    |   7,500
Merchant          |   29   |  1.50 |   4350    |   4,500
Old Quarter       |   99   |  2.00 |  19800    |  20,000
Traders' Corridor |   11   |  1.50 |   1375    |   1,500
                  |  509   |       |  54650    |  56,000
(hoopefully I've copied the data correctly!)

This is just my first attempt and it needs some more work.
Is The Old Quarter's population too much? If that dropped by 6,000 the figures wouldbalance up, but on my scheme that puts that district's density down to under 1,5. So,,,, more thought needed.

Any suggestions?
AllanP

Plaag
Troll

Post by Plaag » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Well Gaz1 has a portion of the city with a smaller breakdown by block..which I've created a small sample from:

Each square is roughly 25 ft. The smaller you go in scale, the square lines still stay the same thickness so that's why its not completely accurate.

ShaneG.

Plaag
Troll

Post by Plaag » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm

AllanP wrote:
Plaag wrote:Does any source break down the population by district/quarter?
Have you been looking at my notebooks, Plaag ? :D

I'd bennthinking about the poulation spread myself. I couldn't find any references in published modules, etc. do I sat down and played around with some numbers

I started by counting up the number of city blocks on the GAZ1 map; this totals 509. Then, assuming a city population of 50,000 (as per GAZ1), this means the average population per block is 100.
Each district has a different population density - The Hill is probably the least densely populated, the Old Quarter (including The Nest) is most densely populated; so assign a density factor to each district, them multiply the number of blocks in the district by 100 (ave population per block) times the density factor to give a population for each district. Therse figures are tabulated below with the results rounded up.

Code: Select all

District          | Blocks |Density| Population|  Rounded
Foreign Quarter   |   57   |  1.75 |   9975    |  10,000
The Hill          |   53   |  0.25 |   1325    |   1,500
Stronghold (Radu) |   15   |  1.00 |   1500    |   1,500
Church            |   27   |  0.50 |   1350    |   1,500
North End         |   64   |  0.75 |   4800    |   5,000
Bricktop          |   55   |  0.50 |   2750    |   3,000
South End         |   99   |  1.00 |   7425    |   7,500
Merchant          |   29   |  1.50 |   4350    |   4,500
Old Quarter       |   99   |  2.00 |  19800    |  20,000
Traders' Corridor |   11   |  1.50 |   1375    |   1,500
                  |  509   |       |  54650    |  56,000
(hoopefully I've copied the data correctly!)

This is just my first attempt and it needs some more work.
Is The Old Quarter's population too much? If that dropped by 6,000 the figures wouldbalance up, but on my scheme that puts that district's density down to under 1,5. So,,,, more thought needed.

Any suggestions?
Oh thank you..saved me time counting the blocks :)
You need The Nest - roughly 40 blocks on that list (not sure if they are apart of the Old Quarter) which would have a higher pop. density then Old Quarter.

But great work :D

ShaneG.

Return to “Mystara”