3E Player's Handbook

Published 2000 & 2003.
The Book-House: Find 3.0 Edition products, Find 3.5 Edition products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

3E Player's Handbook

Postby Kylun » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Anyone know where I can find a PDF of the 3rd Edition Player's Handbook? Not the 3.5, just the 3.0? I'm looking for PDFs to load onto my tablet so I don't have to haul all my books around with me.
"All of my accomplishments have been by my own hand, my failures my own undoing. No one, not man nor god has dictated my fate."
Kylun
Goblin

Re: 3E Player's Handbook

Postby RobJN » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Kylun wrote:Anyone know where I can find a PDF of the 3rd Edition Player's Handbook? Not the 3.5, just the 3.0? I'm looking for PDFs to load onto my tablet so I don't have to haul all my books around with me.

Wizards never released the 3.0 books in PDF format.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Havard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Is the 3.0 SRD still available? That might be a possible substitute.

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Kylun » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

RobJN wrote:
Kylun wrote:Anyone know where I can find a PDF of the 3rd Edition Player's Handbook? Not the 3.5, just the 3.0? I'm looking for PDFs to load onto my tablet so I don't have to haul all my books around with me.

That's what I thought. I'm finding the 3.5 all over the place. I may just have to use that and adapt.
"All of my accomplishments have been by my own hand, my failures my own undoing. No one, not man nor god has dictated my fate."
Kylun
Goblin

Postby Knightfall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:19 am

Kylun wrote:
RobJN wrote:

That's what I thought. I'm finding the 3.5 all over the place. I may just have to use that and adapt.

I think this is what you are looking for: http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd.html
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Postby willpell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Kylun wrote:
RobJN wrote:

I've put a fair amount of study into the differences between 3.0 and 3.5 - feel free to talk with me on the subject. The biggest body of work I've done on it so far is that I got the first 20 or so pages of the Monster Manuals reconciled into what I call "Monster Manual 3.25", an exhaustively pedantic comparison of how much the Aboleth, Achaerai, Allip, Animated Object, and several Celestials (I think that was as far as my patience lasted) compare between the editions, plus more general info from the introductions. The changes are quite odd in a lot of places, with each edition having the advantage in some cases.
willpell
White Dragon

Return to D&D 3rd Edition