Worgs and Ogres and Goblins, Oh My!

Published 2000 & 2003.
The Book-House: Find 3.0 Edition products, Find 3.5 Edition products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Worgs and Ogres and Goblins, Oh My!

Postby ErinRigh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm

:?: For some time I have been working on a document (or rather a bunch of documents) detailing goblins within the Scro Empire. It is filled with crunchy systems and chewy background. Problem, it is also filled with WotC IP.

What I am looking for is somebody <somebody> somebody <somebody> Can anybody find meeeeeeeee......

Somebody to help me strip out (through renaming etc) the WotC IP and possibly help convert it to Pathfinder? :x
Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled. Now I am HOPELESSLY LOST!!!
ErinRigh
Goblin

Re: Worgs and Ogres and Goblins, Oh My!

Postby Big Mac » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:12 pm

ErinRigh wrote::?: For some time I have been working on a document (or rather a bunch of documents) detailing goblins within the Scro Empire. It is filled with crunchy systems and chewy background. Problem, it is also filled with WotC IP.

This must be your legendary Spelljammer campaign material that I've heard good things about. :)

ErinRigh wrote:What I am looking for is somebody <somebody> somebody <somebody> Can anybody find meeeeeeeee......

I see what you did there, Erin: :lol:
via Imgflip Meme Generator

ErinRigh wrote:Somebody to help me strip out (through renaming etc) the WotC IP and possibly help convert it to Pathfinder? :x

I'm so busy right now, that I'm not even working on my own stuff. But I'd love to see you do well.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Worgs and Ogres and Goblins, Oh My!

Postby willpell » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 pm

I can't make any time commitments, but I'm interested enough to at least *want* to help....
willpell
White Dragon

Return to D&D 3rd Edition