Casey Brown vs D&D Conversion Manual

Published 2000 & 2003.
The Book-House: Find 3.0 Edition products, Find 3.5 Edition products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Casey Brown vs D&D Conversion Manual

Post by Big Mac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

I was just over on the Facebook group for The Piazza and Casey Brown said he didn't like the Dungeons & Dragons Conversion Manual logic and had made his own conversion tables.

I headed over to cbediting.com and found them hidden in a couple of blog articles called The pre-gens of A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity: a retrospective (part 1) and The pre-gens of A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity: a retrospective (part 2).

He wrote the tables to show people how to convert the pregenerated characters in A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity, but they I think they would be useful to anyone wanting to convert other AD&D PCs and NPCs to 3rd Edition.

What do people think? Do these tables fix the Conversion Manual? Is there anything that Casey didn't cover, that you think needs addressing?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “D&D 3rd Edition”