Completing the F-Series

Continuing the Gazetteer and Module Tradition Beyond the Known World.

Moderators: Seer of Yhog, OldDawg

Completing the F-Series

Postby Persimmon » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Anyone know if the last two F-series gazetteers will ever be completed? I returned to the OD&D game and Mystara a few months ago and discovered the F-series. So now I'm in the process of putting together a massive adventure path that will eventually incorporate all the original gazetteers plus the F-series ones. I've really enjoyed the latter (the Rimal Hag is one of our meta-villains; being further developed as the consort of an ancient Nithian priest turned Mummy Lord follower of Thanatos) and I was just curious if the Leeha and Norwold installments might ever be finished?
Persimmon
Kobold

Re: Completing the F-Series

Postby Havard » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello Persimmon!

Welcome to The Piazza! If you have the time later and feel like it, you might want to introduce yourself to the rest of the bunch in the Hello Thread.

Regarding the GazF series, OldDawg recently posted again here on The Piazza and told us that he is still around lurking, but being too busy to post much at the moment. I think he is hoping to get back to this series at some point in the future though.

Have you checked out the Leeha and Norworld material in Threshold Magazine? The Leeha article was written by OldDawg and is probably what would have made up the main bulk of that gazetteer.

-Havard

The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: Completing the F-Series

Postby OldDawg » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 am

Leeha should be completed this year - end of summer at the latest. The DM guide is complete except for the Adventure Paths. The Player's guide is 50%+ complete.
Moderator for Greyhawk and GazF forums. My moderator voice is cyan.
OldDawg
Troll

Return to GazF Mystara