Discover D&D Day at BattleQuest Games, Horsham, West Sussex

Discuss 4th Edition rules, PoL setting concepts, and the GSL here.
The Book-House: Find 4th Edition products, Find D&D Essentials products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

NeilCFord
Orc

Discover D&D Day at BattleQuest Games, Horsham, West Sussex

Post by NeilCFord » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I've organised to run a "Discover Dungeons and Dragons" day at my local games shop, BattleQuest Games, here in Horsham on Saturday July 23 from 9:30am until 5:00pm.

The aim is to hopefully introduce people who've never played before to the hob of roleplaying games as well as hopefully raising awareness locally that there is some roleplaying being organised.

We're hoping that BattleQuest Games will be able to take part in the forthcoming Worldwide D&D Game Day (Saturday August 6) and a future season of D&D Encounters.

If you are in the area, maybe consider dropping by and checking out what's going on.

Thanks
- Neil.
Last edited by NeilCFord on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Re: Discover D&D Day at BattleQuest Games, Horsham, West Sus

Post by Blacky the Blackball » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

That's strange... I've worked in Horsham (well, when I'm in the office that is) for over a decade, and I've never heard of BattleQuest Games!

Then again, it must be a fairly new shop. I just found their website, and it seems they're on Queen's Street, but looking at the "streetview" on Google Maps shows what is clearly the same building but as a hairdresser's so it must be a very new shop.

I'll drive past on my way into the office tomorrow and have a look - although that's likely to be about 7.00am, so it won't be open yet...
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)

NeilCFord
Orc

Re: Discover D&D Day at BattleQuest Games, Horsham, West Sus

Post by NeilCFord » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

The shop's been there at least a year. It doesn't stock much roleplaying stuff but I'm hoping to get some interest going which may help improve things. The shop has to stock what sells and for now that's mainly board games and CCGs.

- Neil.

Return to “D&D 4th Edition”