Gamma World minis from Grenadeir

A wacky, wily game of postapocalyptic peril.

Gamma World minis from Grenadeir

Postby Big Mac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Lost Minis Wiki has a page listing the Gamma World minis from Grenadier.

Here is what their blurb says:
Lost Minis WIki wrote:About the Range

Released around 1979, Grenadier incorporated various older ranges into the Gamma World line including the Star Soldiers and a John Carter Warlord of Mars range that they had failed to get a licence for (due to Heritage having the rights at the time). Later much of this range was incorporated into their fantasy releases.

Has anyone got any of these? What do you think of them?

Have any other companies made minis that are good for Gamma World games?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Gamma World minis from Grenadeir

Postby Dread Delgath » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

I have a Gamma World boxed set of minis, still unpainted, and they're somewhere with the rest of my minis in this cluster**** of my new apartment. :oops:

I also have a boxed set of Grenadier (?) Star Frontier minis, as well as Star Wars minis, released during West End Games' heyday of Star Wars d6 rules. I missed the Paranoia minis, although a single Infrared Drone came with the 2nd edition boxed set - the chap looks like ROn Perlman, holding a large wrench like a club. :cool:

The WH40k minis would make good Gamma World minis too, especially the heavily armored Gamma Knights.

D&D minis of simple humans with simple weapons like swords, bows & spears work good too.

I'm not sure, but I think there are minis being produced for Metamorphosis Alpha, might want to check that. MA would have all sorts of robots, androids & mutations. :mrgreen:
My D&D 5th edition Dakan Mar Campaign setting Conspectus and Campaign Rules here at The Piazza Forums, a Fool's Errand WIP.
Dread Delgath
Frost Giant

Location: Thankfully, NOT where the swirl starts when you flush the country.

Return to Gamma World