Origins and Other Odd Things-A Hunt for Brews

A wacky, wily game of postapocalyptic peril.
Freedom92
Bugbear

Origins and Other Odd Things-A Hunt for Brews

Post by Freedom92 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Hello my fellow rifters and gammarauders, I'm looking for you odds and ends of gamma world brews and rules. I ran across a copy of the current core set at a local shop discounted because the box had some wear down from shipping or some other mishap. Regardless, I got it and will be getting the two expansions at some point or another. Now since the gamma world booster packs are a rare find for me I'm looking for some lovely homebrews to offer my players! Nothing better for the weird world of the Gamma World.

I'm looking for stuff for the current edition of D&D Gamma World, post links or your own brewed up stuff. I appreciate it.

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Re: Origins and Other Odd Things-A Hunt for Brews

Post by BlackBat242 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 am

No can help... I was the "designated experimental purchaser" of GW3E for my gaming group back in the mid-1980s, we looked through the rules and closed up the box, never to re-open it... and went back to our moderately house-ruled 1E/2E blend, and never have looked ad another new rules set.

Many wishes for fun gaming, though... I've always loved GW, and I know not everyone's tastes are the same. If you and your group have fun with it, that's the important part.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Freedom92
Bugbear

Post by Freedom92 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 am

I've played 4th Ed back in the day of AD&D and never touched the original stuff, I heard 3rd Ed GW was a mess all it self. I'm playing with the current rule set of D&D Gamma World that uses the 4th edition rule set. I'm quite the fan of it, simple and random like its beginnings and quick to make a character which is nice. Though since WotC didnt make much material I'm looking for some good brews to add to my pot.

dulsi
Storm Giant

Post by dulsi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

I just added the official material to the stickied thread. Here are some other stuff.

Custom Origins
Oraibi's Gamma World Content
Dennis Payne -- Identical Games
ImageImage

Freedom92
Bugbear

Post by Freedom92 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

thanks Dulsi, I like the idea of more origins and tech to toss out. Something to add a wild card is always fun.

Return to “Gamma World”