[Malatra] New resources and Introduce yourself

Oriental Adventures in Kara-Tur, the Eastern Realms.
The Book-House: Find Kara-Tur products.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

[Malatra] New resources and Introduce yourself

Postby apotheot » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am

I have created a facebook group for The Living Jungle, https://www.facebook.com/groups/MalatranSpirit/. If you used to play and have fond memories or are just looking to learn more about the setting; feel free to join.

It should be a great place to come share stories about the setting and your memories or just introduce yourself to other people interested in the setting.
Apotheot
Last edited by apotheot on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apotheot
Ogre

Re: [Malatra] New resources and Introduce yourself

Postby Big Mac » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:03 pm

apotheot wrote:I have created a facebook group for The Living Jungle, https://www.facebook.com/groups/MalatranSpirit/. If you used to play and have fond memories or are just looking to learn more about the setting; feel free to join.

Thanks Apotheot.

I'll have to look through my list of Malatra contacts on Facebook and see if they know about that group.

It might be worth changing the name of this topic, as I'm not totally sure it matches what's in the post. :?

You might also want to use your forum signature, to link over to your new Facebook group. That way, anyone who chats to you here will be able to find the group from any of your posts. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Kara-Tur