[Malatra] Bring back Living Jungle!

Oriental Adventures in Kara-Tur, the Eastern Realms.
The Book-House: Find Kara-Tur products.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

[Malatra] Bring back Living Jungle!

Postby Big Mac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 am

Donald J. Bingle and Skip Williams are trying to arrange some sort of event with one or more classic RPGA adventures for Gen Con 50. See the: Classic RPGA call to arms for GenCon 50 topic for more details and I wonder if Living Jungle could be part of that event. :D

I'm not sure if the deal that Donald J. Bingle and Skip Williams made with "the powers that be" only covers 2nd Edition or if it would also be possible to run the 3e Living Jungle adventures, but it would be great to see something done.

If you like Living Jungle, or if you have worked on the Living Jungle team, this is your big chance to help get something to happen. Please spread the word.

Meanwhile, what Living Jungle adventures do you think would be best for people going to Gen Con? Would you like to see the campaign reset to year zero, or would you like to see a sequel adventure get written?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Kara-Tur