[Malatra] Malatra Living Jungle map by Markustay

Soaring above the jungles of southern Kara-Tur, the Malatran Plateau has been invisible to the natives of Abeir-Toril for thousands of years. Most sages consider the area nothing more than an uninteresting wilderness.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Malatra] Malatra Living Jungle map by Markustay

Post by Big Mac » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Someone, by the name of Markustay, has made a map of the Malatra Living Jungle campaign setting.
Markustay at deviantArt wrote:This is the previously undetailed Malatra Region of the southern Jungles, mostly based on the the RPGA 'Living Jungle' Campaign maps, with a few other sources and homebrew details thrown in.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Re: [Malatra] Malatra Living Jungle map by Markustay

Post by BlackBat242 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 am

That was put up here back in April... at least that's when I downloaded it.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 am

BlackBat242 wrote:That was put up here back in April... at least that's when I downloaded it.
I can't seem to find a post back in April that mentions it. :?

It certainly was not posted in the links thread. I've just added it now.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Post by BlackBat242 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

OK... it may be that I found it through another route, but he's had it on his site for that long, and since here is the only place I've really been seeing Malatra discussion, I just assumed it was here.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Return to “Malatra: The Living Jungle”