Anchorome Campaign Guide [5e] Workshop

Mezo-American adventures in Maztica, the True World.
The Book-House: Find Maztica products.
Seethyr
Couatl

Re: Anchorome Campaign Guide [5e] Workshop

Post by Seethyr » Sat May 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Sturm wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 pm
Great, you have developed almost on your own a previously undetailed continent of the Realms and that is not a small feat!
Thank you! I’ve seriously wanted to do this for years, and finally after putting together an outline, it started to take shape. All of the sudden I was at page 90 dreading the future of needing to edit LOL!
Louis_bowwow wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:20 pm
These look fantastic. Great job on all of the work that you have done. If you need help brainstorming ideas or researching monsters let me know, I can try to assist. I’m really interested to see what you have planned for the Land of the Mantis Men. Maybe seeing what you produce will kick my butt into gear to actually write something. I had some ideas for what lies the northwest area of the continent, stealing heavily from the terrain books from 3e.
The research has actually been a lot of fun. I found this site and it’s been guiding me to looking further into the creatures. To this day, I still don’t understand why 99% of the D&D culture is based on European and Tolkien myth. The lire here is awesome.

http://www.native-languages.org/monsters.htm

I’d definitely love to get more going and see you write something up, especially if it expanded on the “new lore.” Who knows, maybe WotC will see the light and start getting out of the Sword Coast and Waterdeep for a hot minute.
All Maztica Alive Netbooks Available in the Link:The Maztica Alive Campaign

Newest Book: TWC6 True World Bestiary II - Monsters A-H

Maztica Alive! Yahoo Group Join Us

Return to “Maztica”