Plague Victims' Monument

The clack is some barmies think the great circle is about to disappear...
The Book-House: Find Planescape products.

Moderator: agathokles

zontoxira
Planewalker

Plague Victims' Monument

Post by zontoxira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

I was perusing the awesome work of Interactive map of Sigil the other day, as an effort to start building my Planescape campaign, when I noticed a Plague Victims' Monument, located in The Lady's Ward. I'm certain there was a mention of it somewhere, but so far I haven't managed to find more info about it. Checked the Campaign Setting, the Guide to Sigil (which is erroneously listed as having the memorial on pg. 8), the Factol's Manifesto, a few adventures taking place in the Cage, the Planewalker's Handbook, the Faces of Sigil, nada.This monument keeps eluding me for days; I'm really eager to know its whereabouts (and description, if any) and whether it's related to the plague that decimated the Indeps centuries ago. For the moment, I'm stuck at glaring at this tiny speck on the map.

EDIT: I've found a detail in the Log of Portals (Guide to Sigil, pg 9) that contains the title Monument to the Memory of the Tragic Plague, located in The Lady's Ward. I believe it's the one mentioned in the interactive map, but still that doesn't explain its peculiar drawing of whatever it represents.
Have a look at my Dark Sun Reconstruction Project at Homebrewery or Dark Sun 5e files at Google Drive
---
Cager extraordinaire, at your service!
---
"There are no saints in the animal kingdom. Only breakfast, and dinner." - Lorne Malvo

lesh
Gnoll

Re: Plague Victims' Monument

Post by lesh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 pm

I think that's the only mention of it, In the Cage pg. 9 Monument to the Memory of the Tragic Plague of the Year of the Deva

Return to “Planescape”