The Cager's Great Bazaar Catalogue*

The clack is some barmies think the great circle is about to disappear...
The Book-House: Find Planescape products.

Moderator: agathokles

zontoxira
Planewalker

The Cager's Great Bazaar Catalogue*

Post by zontoxira » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm

I was searching the mighty interwebz for any lists of merchandise to have readily available when the characters wander about, a collection of goods and services when they go shopping in the Great Bazaar (or elsewhere). Has there been such a compilation from official sources? Other sites I've scrounged don't seem to possess such a thing.

* Provided to you by the masterful penmanship of Harys Hatchis.
Have a look at my Dark Sun 5e Reconstruction or Planescape 5e Belief System
---
Cager extraordinaire, at your service!
---
"There are no saints in the animal kingdom. Only breakfast, and dinner." - Lorne Malvo

ripvanwormer
Black Dragon

Re: The Cager's Great Bazaar Catalogue*

Post by ripvanwormer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Faction War has a good section on the sorts of things you can buy in the Market Ward.

Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue was a good 2e book on goods available in the Forgotten Realms setting, and obviously you should be able to get anything in that book somewhere in Sigil.

Also the planar equipment section in The Planewalker's Handbook.

Less commonly, you should be able to find just about anything occasionally, from the ancient giant antiquities and Dhakaani antiquities detailed in Eberron's Explorer's Handbook to android parts and old AOL free trial discs.

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Post by BlackBat242 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:38 am

ripvanwormer wrote:old AOL free trial discs.
Make great target spots for archery contests!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

zontoxira
Planewalker

Post by zontoxira » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 am

ripvanwormer wrote:Faction War has a good section on the sorts of things you can buy in the Market Ward.

Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue was a good 2e book on goods available in the Forgotten Realms setting, and obviously you should be able to get anything in that book somewhere in Sigil.

Also the planar equipment section in The Planewalker's Handbook.
Awesome rip, thanks! I've got the list of goods from Faction War and The Planewalker's Handbook. I've also found a few things from Fires of Dis, as the characters begin their adventure in the Market Ward, so I was thinking if other accessories and/or modules have to offer something.
Less commonly, you should be able to find just about anything occasionally, from the ancient giant antiquities and Dhakaani antiquities detailed in Eberron's Explorer's Handbook to android parts and old AOL free trial discs.
LMAO :lol: :lol:
---
---
"There are no saints in the animal kingdom. Only breakfast, and dinner." - Lorne Malvo

zontoxira
Planewalker

Post by zontoxira » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm

I also found this neat little index. It got all kinds of names, items, and goodies from all 2e and 3e books related to Planescape. I could draw much from this index to build the merchandise list I will use, especially now that one of my players wishes to become a merchant of fine wine and beer.
---
---

Return to “Planescape”