AC9 Creature list

Discuss B/X rules, BECMI rules, Rules Cyclopedia, and the crunchy bits from the gazetteers here.
The Book-House: Find Classic D&D (BECMI) products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

VonAlric
Goblin

AC9 Creature list

Post by VonAlric » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:27 am

It may have gone a bit unnoticed in the last Vaults of Pandius update, but within is a spreadsheet I recently created from the creature list in AC9. I had viewed a few other spreadsheets but nothing had the info formatted in a way useful to me and could filter results in. So, I set out to put the info in the accessory like I thought would be useful. I also tried to correct a few things along the way that looked like the original editors missed.

I bring this up to ask something of the crowd. I would like to obtain any feedback on the spreadsheet to gauge usefulness and ideas for any further refinement. If you go to http://pandius.com/AC9_Creature_list.xlsx and grab the file, give it a look and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

VonAlric

Morfie
Metamorph

Re: AC9 Creature list

Post by Morfie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:19 am

I noticed it :)

Downloaded it, but with it being protected I couldn't do much at all with it. I can't use Ctrl+F to search for a Creature, I can't add use Freeze Panes to scroll through it.

Apart from that, it's bloody good!
I have been after something like this for a while. The older modules quite often referred to things like BD40 for a creatures stats but if you were only using the RC you had to page through it. With this file it's all right there.
It just needs DMR2 added, and possibly some other sources like Dungeon adventures that may have other creatures not listed.

VonAlric
Goblin

Re: AC9 Creature list

Post by VonAlric » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Protected? Crud, thought I had dealt with that. I had put protection on it when I was doing some data manipulation going through SharePoint (in which I had decimated an early copy of the list) and I must have forgotten to unlock the worksheet. I'll try and remember that for the next update.

Return to “Classic D&D”