[Jakandor] Where are the Jakandor fans?

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Jakandor] Where are the Jakandor fans?

Post by Big Mac » Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Since The Piazza was founded, the number of campaign settings with bespoke support has expanded well beyond what Gleemax deleted during their Other Worlds merger.

I've hunted down fans of cult settings like Council of Wyrms, Ghostwalk, Malatra: Living Jungle and Chainmail: Sundered Empire and we have eventually got enough fans onboard for them all (and some other settings) to get bespoke forums.

But I never seem to meet any Jakandor fans.

I'm sure there are some out there.

Has anyone ever seen a Jakandor fansite anywhere...or a dedicated fan creating content for the setting?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

apotheot
Ogre

Re: [Jakandor] Where are the Jakandor fans?

Post by apotheot » Wed May 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Someone from WotC once said that those 3 books were their least selling products of the late 90s. Personally, I don't even remember a setting forum for it on the old WotC board, was there one? I have raided the books for some ideas for Malatra, though am not sure I would call myself a fan.
apotheot

Return to “Other Worlds”