Other Dawnforge Websites (& Free Downloads)

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Other Dawnforge Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Big Mac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:53 pm

DAWNFORGE:
  • Dawnforge homepage - Official site at Fantasy Flight Games (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Paths of Legend - Former leading Dawnforge fansite (archived on The Wayback Machine).
FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES: FREE DAWNFORGE DOWNLOADS:
  • Dawnforge preview - 16 page preview of DF01: Dawnforge: Crucible of Legend (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Auleanaia - James Simon's winning entry in the "Dawnforge Immortal Creation Contest" (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • The Dawnforge Map - A map of the Dawnforge Campaign Setting (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Minotaur Character - DOC file containing rules for PC minotaurs (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Itherians - Itherian Template from DF03: Dawnforge: Path of Legend (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Dawnforge Gazeteer - 8 page map collection (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • The Gift: Chapter 1 - The first part of a Dawnforge short story by Pat Harrigan - the rest of the story was open for fans to submit in a contest (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • Dawnforge Character Sheet - Two page character sheet created by Todd Antill for the Paths of Legend website (archived copy at Against the Shadow website).
  • Doppelganger Culture (Judd Karlman) - Dead Paths of Legend Bestiary article :( - looking for alternate sources.
  • duer_trog_for_DF.rtf - "Racial traits, talents, and transformations for duergars and troglodytes." (Dead Paths of Legend download :( - looking for alternate sources).
  • The One and the First - Dead Paths of Legend Halls of Knowledge article :( - looking for alternate sources.
  • Legendary Materials - Dead Paths of Legend Halls of Knowledge article :( - looking for alternate sources.
  • Legendary Arms & Armor - Dead Paths of Legend Halls of Knowledge article :( - looking for alternate sources.
  • Spirit Master - Dead Dawnforge Legendary Class article by Rick Janssen :( - looking for alternate sources.
  • Under Ebernath - Adventure map created by Piazza member akahdrin.
  • Dawnforge 3D Map - Original Dawnforge cartography by William McAusland at McAusland Studios.
If you see any other useful Dawnforge websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 17 May 2015): "...use the forum search system to find Dawnforge topics added to "Dawnforge at The Piazza".
Last edited by Big Mac on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: Other Dawnforge Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Knightfall » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 am

Here's a Dawnforge character sheet on the against the Shadows fan site for Midnight. There could be more fan creations on that web site for Dawnforge, but I didn't go looking for them yet.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 am

Knightfall wrote:Here's a Dawnforge character sheet on the against the Shadows fan site for Midnight. There could be more fan creations on that web site for Dawnforge, but I didn't go looking for them yet.
Thanks.

Dawnforge Character Sheet link updated in downloads section.

I've checked the download and have confirmed it is the same one from Paths of Legend. If we can work out who Todd Antill is, maybe we can find out if some of the other Dawnforge fan freebies still exist.
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Dawnforge 3D Map added to downloads section.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 am

"...use the forum search system to find Dawnforge topics added to "Dawnforge at The Piazza".

Return to “Other Worlds”