[Dragon Kings] Dragon Kings Pathfinder RPG download

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.

[Dragon Kings] Dragon Kings Pathfinder RPG download

Postby Big Mac » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 am

The Dragon Kings project put up a link to their free Pathfinder RPG download on their Facebook page, back in 2014:
It's here! The ‪#‎Pathfinder‬ supplement for ‪#‎DragonKings‬ and it's free! Share with your friends. http://bit.ly/DragonKingsPF

Has anyone used these rules yet? What do you think of them?

Also, do you think these rules could be used to run Dark Sun games, with Pathfinder RPG?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Dragon Kings] Dragon Kings Pathfinder RPG download

Postby Alzrius » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Thanks for linking to this; I'd been checking the Dragon Kings webpage for this update, and it still isn't available over there.
Alzrius
Bugbear

Re: [Dragon Kings] Dragon Kings Pathfinder RPG download

Postby Big Mac » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 am

Alzrius wrote:Thanks for linking to this; I'd been checking the Dragon Kings webpage for this update, and it still isn't available over there.

I had a look for an "official page" linking to this on the Dragon Kings website.

It's strange that they have not linked to it from over there. I was kind of hoping that the Kickstarter would just be the start of an ongoing thing, where they used the sales of product to non-Kickstarter backers, to keep the ball rolling and get to the stage where they could add more products to the line. It's like they have become to busy to update the website or something. :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Other Worlds