[d20 System][Barsoom] Anyone play with Sundered Reaches?

“As you know I am not of Barsoom; your ways are not my ways, and I can only act in the future as I have in the past, in accordance with the dictates of my conscience and guided by the standards of mine own people.” All RPGs base based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom stories can be discussed here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[d20 System][Barsoom] Anyone play with Sundered Reaches?

Post by Big Mac » Thu May 05, 2016 2:43 pm

I picked up this fantasy campaign setting, by Fast Forward Entertainment (who also made Green Races, among other things) dirt-cheap (it was too cheap to resist) but have not really done much with it yet. But does anyone else out there own this?

It's obviously similar to the John Carter/Barsoom/Mars products out there (and if we ever get a Barsoom/Mars forum, I'm guessing this topic would belong in there. But I've not figured out what to do with this yet. (I mostly bought it to see if it could be Spelljammerised.)

Has anyone run a Sundered Reaches game?

Does anyone know of any other material that was created for Sundered Reaches?

How well does John Carter/Barsoom material fit in with Sundered Reaches? (Is Sundered Reaches a John Carter clone, or does it do different things with the fantasy Mars concept?)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “John Carter of Mars”