[Tekumel] Dyson Logos EPT Megadungeon Project

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Tekumel] Dyson Logos EPT Megadungeon Project

Post by Big Mac » Tue May 02, 2017 11:59 am

I stumbled onto this post on Dyson Logos' Google+ page:
Dyson Logos on Google+ wrote:Doing some in-fill on my Empire of the Petal Throne megadungeon project. Some gaps in the map were developing that I wanted filled in, so some weird shapes are getting packed in there. :)
That sounded really interesting. :cool:

I'm not sure if Dyson is talking about mapping out an existing Empire of the Petal Throne megadungeon or creating a homebrew megadungon to fit there.

I had a look at the Tekumel articles on his Dyson's Dodecahedron blog and he has 13 articles about Tekumel, but none of them seem to be about this megadungeon.

Does anyone know what this is? Are you one of Dyson's backers on his Dyson Logos Patreon? Is this a Patreon only thing?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

The Dark
Troll

Re: [Tekumel] Dyson Logos EPT Megadungeon Project

Post by The Dark » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:36 am

He started posting them in August in the My Private Jakalla series of posts. It's almost ludicrously big already (the eighteenth map was published today), and it hasn't even started exploring the sub-levels yet.

Return to “Other Worlds”