The Star of Kolhapur thread made me think about running games in a fantasy world inspired by India. Perhaps even India of Gothic Earth/Laterre.
LIST OF USEFUL RESOURCES
- The Star of Kolhapur
- Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death
- "Rhino's Armor, Tiger's Claws" in issue #189
- "Caste of Characters" in issue #225,
- "Monsoons and the Power of Om" in #226
- "The Magic of India" in #229.
- Mythic Vistas: Mindshadows (Green Ronin)
- Mahasharpa (WotC)
- B7 Rahasia
- Champions of Mystara (Sind entry)
- HWA3 - Nightstorm (Shajapur Gazetteer)
- Against the Dark Yogi
- Fighting Fantasy has an Arabian Nights India inspired setting (See further down in this thread.