SpirosBlaak returns!

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

SpirosBlaak returns!

Post by Havard » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Steve Conan Trustrum wrote:The SpirosBlaak Chronicles

SpirosBlaak, a setting originally published by Green Ronin, is currently being developed for a re-release by Misfit Studios for the Savage Worlds game system.

In preparation for settings Savage Worlds release, Misfit Studios is producing the interactive story, "the SpirosBlaak Chronicles" in blog format. Presented as the journal of a monk, Brother Cedric Willowdim, who has left his monastery in order to go out into the world and gather knowledge as the final stage of his initiation.

As Brother Cedric travels the Archduchy, he will write more entries in his journal, revealing information about the setting and upcoming products in the process. Readers are able to leave feedback and interact with Brother Cedric by leaving comments and taking on the role of the voices in his head that have whispered to him as a child, creating an interactive narrative.

So, if you would like to learn more about the setting of SpirosBlaak as the story of Brother Cedric unfolds, visit the Chronicles of SpirosBlaak (and subscribe to keep up to date.)

The SpirosBlaak Chronicle
All I know is that SpirosBlaak was a D&D setting focusing on lycanthropy and gunpowder, but I am happy to see it return for Savage Worlds.

More info here: http://www.greenronin.com/phpBB2/viewto ... a14#p90840

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: SpirosBlaak returns!

Post by Big Mac » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Nice to see 3rd Era settings coming back, after the WotC switch to 4e shut development on so many good d20 System settings down.

Personally, I'd rather have more 3rd Era stuff, but it is also nice to see Savage Worlds fans getting a chance to give SpirosBlaak a go.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: SpirosBlaak returns!

Post by Havard » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Big Mac wrote:Nice to see 3rd Era settings coming back, after the WotC switch to 4e shut development on so many good d20 System settings down.

Personally, I'd rather have more 3rd Era stuff, but it is also nice to see Savage Worlds fans getting a chance to give SpirosBlaak a go.
Yeah. Remember that Green Ronin already has alot of experience with operating with multiple rules systems for Freeport. If the Savage Worlds version of SpirosBlaak is successful, then I wouldnt be surprised if we were to see True20, Pathfinder or other SRD compatible products for the setting in the future as well.

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Return to “Other Worlds”