Midgard Campaign Setting

In this dark time, new heroes must arise to claim the crowns of Midgard, and restore the jewels to her scattered thrones...
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Midgard Campaign Setting

Post by Knightfall » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Who else is psyched for the Midgard Campaign Setting from Open Design?

The previews have me really excited. The world being created is definitely my type of campaign setting.

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): This is a campaign setting. Moving from Pathfinder to Other Worlds.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

Azaghal
Green Dragon

Re: Midgard Campaign Setting

Post by Azaghal » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:57 pm

It looks AWESOME! I really want to have this.
Sean "Azaghal" Pennington

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Margreve is a mirocosm of Midgard. References to Sunken Empire in Midgard too. :cool:

Definitely buying both next month.
Social Media & Extended Signature

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 pm

And bought! Go the Further North pdf supplement too. Can't wait to get the book in my hands.

Pathfinder 2E
Product Catalog

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 am

I hope I get my package from Paizo today. I've got Streets of Zobeck arriving with my subscriptions. I am really excited about the campaign setting and would love to have a complete Pathfinder Midgard library.

Pathfinder 2E
Product Catalog

waylander39
Troll

Post by waylander39 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

So I'm intrigued by this setting, possibly as an alternative to Golarion (which I love but it's nice to have options). Is it any good? What are people's thoughts on it?

Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 pm

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): This is a campaign setting. Moving from Pathfinder to Other Worlds.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Administrator at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

This setting has 3e content and 4e content too. Does anyone have a list of what stuff is published for what system?
Knightfall wrote:Who else is psyched for the Midgard Campaign Setting from Open Design?
This link is dead. Does anyone have the correct link?
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

WolfgangBaur
Kobold

Post by WolfgangBaur » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 am

Well, there's this link to summarize the setting and the various support books and adventures for it so far.

And preorders for the book should be up in August.

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 am

Dire weasels! Beaten to the punch by the Kobold-in-Chief himself. Can't find a setting teaser and bibliography better than one compiled by the setting creator/designer/publisher.

I guess I'll just have to link less direct, but related information to help where I can.

These were the Declaration of Principles that guided design of the setting.

Let's not forget the Midgard Campaign Setting page within the Book of Faces.

Of course what scouring of the internet can be complete without including the spoils returned to us by the Spiders of Google. Game Trader Magazine #150 has a sneak peek at page excepts of the Midgard Campaign Setting.

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Is there a map of Migard out there anywhere to give me an idea of what the setting is like? I've bought the Tales of the Old Margreve and the Zobeck Gazetteer and have wondered what the rest of the world looked like. My google-fu is weak.
---
Hey! I just became a frost giant!
My Moderator voice is in Green.
Moderator of Dragonlance forum.

waylander39
Troll

Post by waylander39 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Well I managed to track down a copy of the Midgard Bestiary and if it's anything to go by the rest of the setting should be very nice indeed.

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:38 pm

There was an initial rough map of the whole continent sent out to patrons, but it is years out of date and missing entire cities, kingdoms, and islands from the last year and a half of work by the designers. Wolfgang informed patrons of the most recent Open Design project asking for the same to hang on for a bit longer as an updated map is being finalized and will soon be available.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 pm

WolfgangBaur wrote:Well, there's this link to summarize the setting and the various support books and adventures for it so far.
Thanks for the answer. It is always great to get help. When someone signs up to The Piazza to help it is doubly great. And when a designer takes the time to talk to fans that is triply great. :cool:

Welcome to The Piazza Wolfgang. :mrgreen:

You said over on Facebook that Midgard was a Pathfinder setting, but I see you have support for 4th Edition and AGE too (and I'm pretty sure I found an OGL/3e product that looked like it connected to Midgard when I spent a while looking around your website for information). You have a very strong relationship with the Pathfinder community, so I can see you keeping that going. But I know that WotC is talking about winding down 4e at the moment. Are you going to be doing a 4e version of Midgard Campaign Setting (or an AGE version)?

Also, one of the reasons why I got this thread moved, is that we have a fairly strong "no school" thing going no at The Piazza. (Rather than the members here sticking to the old school material or the new school material, we have fans that like all sorts of campaign settings new and old.) So I'm wondering how easy it will be for GMs that don't use the Pathfinder rules to get a good game out of Midgard. I'd guess that use of 3.0 or 3.5 D&D should work fairly well with Midgard. Is there anything planned for your setting that might be a bit of a challenge to retro-convert?

How about users of older versions of D&D? Things like the beer domain* are probably going to be less useful to them, but is there going to be a lot of "rules neutral" content for them to use?

* = I think that "beer magic" looks like a really fun idea. ^_^
WolfgangBaur wrote:And preorders for the book should be up in August.
Great! I see you have Jeff Grubb on your team. That is making me wonder if it would be possible to build "Midgardspace" around your setting and visit your world on a spelljamming ship. :D

If you have any marketing you want to do, either for Midgard Campaign Setting, Kobold Quarterly or anything else that Open Design is doing, The Piazza has a special "industry news" forum called The Wishing Well. (That forum was set up after one of the RPG pros that joined here contacted the staff, concerned that marketing his products might look like spam.)

(Please also feel free to use your forum signature to link to your RPG work.)
Isuru wrote:Dire weasels! Beaten to the punch by the Kobold-in-Chief himself. Can't find a setting teaser and bibliography better than one compiled by the setting creator/designer/publisher.
Welcome to The Piazza, Isuru!

Looks like Wolfgang beat you here by just 59 minutes. Thanks for signing up. I know very little about Midgard, at the moment, so it is great to see experts sign up. Have you been playing with the content from Kobold Quarterly and the Open Design products?
Isuru wrote:I guess I'll just have to link less direct, but related information to help where I can.

These were the Declaration of Principles that guided design of the setting.

Let's not forget the Midgard Campaign Setting page within the Book of Faces.

Of course what scouring of the internet can be complete without including the spoils returned to us by the Spiders of Google. Game Trader Magazine #150 has a sneak peek at page excepts of the Midgard Campaign Setting.
Hmm. Good stuff there. I'd say that was almost enough links for me to start an "Other Midgard Websites (& Free Downloads)" thread.
Isuru wrote:There was an initial rough map of the whole continent sent out to patrons, but it is years out of date and missing entire cities, kingdoms, and islands from the last year and a half of work by the designers. Wolfgang informed patrons of the most recent Open Design project asking for the same to hang on for a bit longer as an updated map is being finalized and will soon be available.
I'm not sure exactly how the Open Design patron-system works. It seems similar to Kickstarter (but an in house alternative, so a project doesn't need to die if it only gets to 95 percent of the target). I know that Kickstarter projects often have special freebies that are only for people that pay for the Kickstart system. Is this map something that is locked down to patrons, or is it an "advance design copy" that non-patrons might get to see later?

I found Sean K. Reynolds' sketch map for Ghostwalk a while ago, and that was a really interesting thing to see. I was checking the detains with the final map to see what bits were changed. There were even a couple of things on his map that didn't make it to the final map.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Cthulhudrew
Green Dragon

Post by Cthulhudrew » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

I'll second the welcome to Mr. Baur. I'm not really familiar with this setting, but I have noticed several threads/posts about it here recently, and knowing that it's a Pathfinder compatible setting, I'll be certain to check it out and see what it's about!
Moderator of the Mystara and Greyhawk forums. My moderator voice is gray-green.

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am

Thanks for the welcome, Big Mac.
I wished I found this place earlier. Settings are my favorite aspect of D&D and RPGs in general, the reason I signed up as a patron of Midgard.

I’m not privy to inside information apart from being a fan and patron of the setting, but from my understanding the Midgard Campaign setting is being released for Pathfinder with an appendix for AGE rules in the back (or perhaps as a booklet?), but those two systems are definitely supported from the start. These two systems were selected based on a vote by patrons of the Midgard CS.

Due to the multi-system approach, from what I have observed in the patron forums, the setting was designed from a lore first perspective (cultures, conflicts, adventure hooks, and history related to such points) and the various rules systems were adapted to the setting. It should be no harder to use than any multi-system setting, and perhaps easier in some respects.

As for the 4E version, Open Design recently concluded a Kickstarter for a 4E Midgard Bestiary. The project blew through several stretch goals including an adventure module and Defenders of Midgard 20-page companion with 4E themes, equipment, and other player options and information. It is a good jumpstart for using 4E with Midgard.

Some of the earlier Midgard projects were 3e/3.5e/OGL when they were designed and released prior to 4E or Pathfinder. Some of the recent items are updated offerings from their 3.5e origin, such as the latest Zobeck Gazetteer is a Pathfinder update (and expansion) of the original Zobeck Gazetteer.

Midgard-oriented articles are published regularly in Kobold Quarterly and they range from Pathfinder, 4E, AGE and in the latest issue (#22) even some Castles & Crusades conversions of Midgard monsters. The magazine welcomes articles on a number of rules systems (and rules neutral or ruleless articles of course) and is only limited by what contributors are willing to submit (with some caveats of licensing/permission and genre). For the most part Pathfinder with 4E and some AGE. Several articles throughout KQ’s run contained official Golarion material written by Paizo staff or contributors. I’m sure this is a relationship that will continue in the future.

Midgard uses a slightly less common cosmology, but still firmly root in its … roots, perhaps a more apt term would be “Velespace”. The extraterrestrial elements of the setting have not gone unmentioned, the other planets are named and briefly noted in the CS manuscript and the latest KQ coincidentally has an page-long article about the Void of Veles. I think you’ll have fun with a spelljammer-esque campaign there.

The Open Design patron system works very similar to an in-house Kickstarter. It also pre-dates Kickstarter, I believe Wolfgang was using the patron system for a bit before Kickstarter came around and certainly before it become a popular funding platform. Recent OD projects have gone through Kickstarter.

The rough map for now seems to be something we’re keeping amongst the patrons. I believe the designers feel the upcoming up-to-date map should be the primary cartographic representation of the setting.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am

Welcome to the Piazza mr Baur!

Midgard sounds like a pretty interesting setting. Please keep us updated on preorders and the like!

Any chance of persuading you to talk a bit about Kobold Quarterlyas well? :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

waderockett
Kobold

Post by waderockett » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Big Mac wrote: If you have any marketing you want to do, either for Midgard Campaign Setting, Kobold Quarterly or anything else that Open Design is doing, The Piazza has a special "industry news" forum called The Wishing Well. (That forum was set up after one of the RPG pros that joined here contacted the staff, concerned that marketing his products might look like spam.)
Hi all, I help Wolfgang out with PR and writing for Open Design and Kobold Quarterly. Thanks for sharing the link to the Wishing Well -- I'll definitely take advantage of it, especially as we start the great countdown to Midgard. If anyone wants to interview Wolfgang for a blog or podcast, I'm happy to help coordinate that -- feel free to email me at MODERATOR NOTE: Email address removed to avoid spam harvesting: please use the forum's internal system to email waderockett. (I'll be on the "Meet the Kobold Minions" panel at Gen Con, so maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you?)
Big Mac wrote: I'm not sure exactly how the Open Design patron-system works. It seems similar to Kickstarter (but an in house alternative, so a project doesn't need to die if it only gets to 95 percent of the target). I know that Kickstarter projects often have special freebies that are only for people that pay for the Kickstart system. Is this map something that is locked down to patrons, or is it an "advance design copy" that non-patrons might get to see later?
The Open Design patronage system predates Kickstarter, and was entirely in-house for a long time. Recently we switched to Kickstarter because it made projects easy for people to find, and made managing the fundraising campaign much easier to manage.

I'll ask Wolfgang if there's a possibility that non-patrons will get a chance to see the full map before the game's release. Sometimes a patron freebie is, "You get something that no one else will get, ever," and sometimes it's, "You get to see something long before other people do."
Last edited by Giant Space Hamster on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address removed by moderator to prevent spam harvesting

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Cthulhudrew wrote:I'll second the welcome to Mr. Baur. I'm not really familiar with this setting, but I have noticed several threads/posts about it here recently, and knowing that it's a Pathfinder compatible setting, I'll be certain to check it out and see what it's about!
I think that some of the posts are about the mythological Midgard, rather than the campaign setting. There seems to be a Midgard in Mystara as many, but not all, of the posts I see are in the Mystara forum. I'm not sure if Wolfgang Baur's Midgard could be raided for Mystara, but it is probably something that a Mystra fan would want to check out. :?
Isuru wrote:Thanks for the welcome, Big Mac.
I wished I found this place earlier. Settings are my favorite aspect of D&D and RPGs in general, the reason I signed up as a patron of Midgard.
You're welcome. I hope that you enjoy it here.

Campaign settings are why the owner of The Piazza created these forums. A few years back the former mod-team at Gleemax decided to merge all the out of print setting forums into their parent Other Worlds forum. She created the site to give us a replacement home to discuss those worlds. Ever since, The Piazza has been going the other way, building up a fanbase in our Other Worlds forum and then creating subforums for minority settings (with the most talked about settings getting moved out to our main Campaign Settings area). It has been interesting (and impossible to predict) what settings would get talked about most. Maybe one day, if there is enough conversation, there might be a Midgard forum here too. :mrgreen:

On the other end of things, you may have missed some stuff here, but as a Midgard patron, you are lucky to have gained access to Midgard at the creation stage. There are bound to be ideas that are experimented with and then abandoned (hence maps being invalidated by replacement canon at the playtesting stage). Being able to know a setting that well has got to be really cool.
Isuru wrote:I’m not privy to inside information apart from being a fan and patron of the setting, but from my understanding the Midgard Campaign setting is being released for Pathfinder with an appendix for AGE rules in the back (or perhaps as a booklet?), but those two systems are definitely supported from the start. These two systems were selected based on a vote by patrons of the Midgard CS.

Due to the multi-system approach, from what I have observed in the patron forums, the setting was designed from a lore first perspective (cultures, conflicts, adventure hooks, and history related to such points) and the various rules systems were adapted to the setting. It should be no harder to use than any multi-system setting, and perhaps easier in some respects.
That sounds like a great way to design a setting. I've always thought that the rules should bend to fit the world (instead of the world bending to fit the rules). I'd guess that a world built like that would be a lot easier for old school rules players to dip into.

The strong level of AGE support is interesting. I don't know the system myself, although I have heard the name. The Piazza has a generic rules forum (called The Orc's Revenge) which has subforums for the most talked about rules. There is a Pathfinder forum, but no AGE forum and I can't find any threads tagged "[AGE]" in The Orc's Revenge itself. Maybe Midgard can help champion the AGE community and raise awareness of the system with Pathfinder and 3e players.
Isuru wrote:As for the 4E version, Open Design recently concluded a Kickstarter for a 4E Midgard Bestiary. The project blew through several stretch goals including an adventure module and Defenders of Midgard 20-page companion with 4E themes, equipment, and other player options and information. It is a good jumpstart for using 4E with Midgard.
I don't play 4e myself, but I'm glad that the system is getting support from some 3rd Party experts. I'm mostly interested in the 4e Era for the Nentir Vale campaign setting (and I'm kind of frustrated that the build up to 5th Edition looks like it is responsible for shutting down Gazeteer: Nentir Vale and the line of other Gazeteer books that were set to document the rest of Nerath).

As a 3e player, I'm glad that the SRD and Pathfinder's reinterpretation of the SRD have kept 3e gaming alive. I don't think that 4e's GSL is going to allow 4e gaming to continue once 5e comes out. ;( But I hope that Open Design has enough time to create 4e gamebooks that can allow 4e fans to carry on playing long into the future. If the Pathfinder/AGE books are adaptable enough (as you suggest they are) maybe fans could create homebrew 4e conversions for any Midgard products that are published after the 5e Era shuts down 4e.
Isuru wrote:Some of the earlier Midgard projects were 3e/3.5e/OGL when they were designed and released prior to 4E or Pathfinder. Some of the recent items are updated offerings from their 3.5e origin, such as the latest Zobeck Gazetteer is a Pathfinder update (and expansion) of the original Zobeck Gazetteer.
As a 3e fan, I'm going to be most interested in these (and how well they hold up). I think I should start a second thread for this.
Isuru wrote:Midgard-oriented articles are published regularly in Kobold Quarterly and they range from Pathfinder, 4E, AGE and in the latest issue (#22) even some Castles & Crusades conversions of Midgard monsters. The magazine welcomes articles on a number of rules systems (and rules neutral or ruleless articles of course) and is only limited by what contributors are willing to submit (with some caveats of licensing/permission and genre). For the most part Pathfinder with 4E and some AGE. Several articles throughout KQ’s run contained official Golarion material written by Paizo staff or contributors. I’m sure this is a relationship that will continue in the future.
It does sound good. And making it quarterly instead of monthly makes it a bit less painful on the pocket than Dragon and Dungeon were (back when they were printed magazines). I really must check out an issue at some point. Is there anywhere that lists the articles in individual issues and what settings and systems they are written for? Is there an issue that is especially good at providing an introduction to Midgard?
Isuru wrote:Midgard uses a slightly less common cosmology, but still firmly root in its … roots, perhaps a more apt term would be “Velespace”. The extraterrestrial elements of the setting have not gone unmentioned, the other planets are named and briefly noted in the CS manuscript and the latest KQ coincidentally has an page-long article about the Void of Veles. I think you’ll have fun with a spelljammer-esque campaign there.
Sounds like the Midgard cosmology could be a good subject for another "[Midgard]" thread (providing this information isn't classified as "patrons only" info at the moment).

Some people are probably going to want to know the planes Midgard connects to (as well as any moons and celestial bodies that surround the main world). We do have a number of Planescape fans here and I imagine that some of them would look at Midgard as a prime material world to explore.
Isuru wrote:The Open Design patron system works very similar to an in-house Kickstarter. It also pre-dates Kickstarter, I believe Wolfgang was using the patron system for a bit before Kickstarter came around and certainly before it become a popular funding platform. Recent OD projects have gone through Kickstarter.
From what I could see on the outside, the in-house system was a better system, but if Kickstarter frees up Wolfgang and the other designers to spend more time designing, and less time looking for patrons to recruit, it is logical to move over to it.
Isuru wrote:The rough map for now seems to be something we’re keeping amongst the patrons. I believe the designers feel the upcoming up-to-date map should be the primary cartographic representation of the setting.
There must be one coming out with the campaign setting book. If the campaign setting book is supposed to stand on its own, I think a GM would need a map. Maybe there could be a big poster version from somewhere like Cafe Press.
waderockett wrote:Hi all, I help Wolfgang out with PR and writing for Open Design and Kobold Quarterly. Thanks for sharing the link to the Wishing Well -- I'll definitely take advantage of it, especially as we start the great countdown to Midgard. If anyone wants to interview Wolfgang for a blog or podcast, I'm happy to help coordinate that -- feel free to email me at MODERATOR NOTE: Email address removed to avoid spam harvesting: please use the forum's internal system to email waderockett. (I'll be on the "Meet the Kobold Minions" panel at Gen Con, so maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you?)
No problem. I'll look forward to seeing some news. Please feel free to ping me (either here or on Facebook) if you need help with anything (like setting up your forum signature).

I can't make it to Gen Con. But if anyone puts a video of this on YouTube, I'd love to watch it.
waderockett wrote:
Big Mac wrote:I'm not sure exactly how the Open Design patron-system works. It seems similar to Kickstarter (but an in house alternative, so a project doesn't need to die if it only gets to 95 percent of the target). I know that Kickstarter projects often have special freebies that are only for people that pay for the Kickstart system. Is this map something that is locked down to patrons, or is it an "advance design copy" that non-patrons might get to see later?
The Open Design patronage system predates Kickstarter, and was entirely in-house for a long time. Recently we switched to Kickstarter because it made projects easy for people to find, and made managing the fundraising campaign much easier to manage.
Sounds sensible. The main thing I need to know is that if there are not going to be any more patrons, I don't need to understand how the partron system used to work to get involved. But I would be interested to know what non-Kickstarter users are going to be able to get from Midgard (and what access to older Midgard stuff non patrons and non Kickstarter members have).

I'll ask Wolfgang if there's a possibility that non-patrons will get a chance to see the full map before the game's release. Sometimes a patron freebie is, "You get something that no one else will get, ever," and sometimes it's, "You get to see something long before other people do."[/quote]

Thanks for asking. Obviously a deal is a deal, and if this is a patron-only benefit, it wouldn't be right to take that away from the patrons, but it would be nice to have a few things to look at and talk about. (Is there any sort of guerilla marketing kit that existing fans can use to tempt newbies in? If there is maybe we could look at some of that stuff.)

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am

Midgard is one of the most enlightening experiences I've ever had related to gaming and writing. I learned a lot about the process and the amount of work involved in something like a campaign setting or RPG book. Still trying to get an elementary handle on many parts of the process.

The AGE support in KQ is interesting, especially when it beat 4E support in the Midgard CS. I believe some of the patrons, being fans and players of AGE, wanted another setting supporting the system. While I haven't played AGE (wished I could find a group to give it a spin), I can see the KQ articles adding fascinating additions to the system like firearms in the most recent issue. Sometimes the additions seem iconic or even necessary for some game settings, like a few issues back gave an implementation of divine magic.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 am

Firearms seems to be something that some players love and others hate. How do you think they fit into the culture of Midgard?

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm

The KQ AGE article was a general article.

Now that I think about it, I don't recall a prominent mention of firearms in Midgard. They're not prevalent it seems, though I'm sure if a player wanted to play a gunslinger, there are ways to go about it.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm

So, what is the official release date for Midgard?
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Isuru
Ogre

Post by Isuru » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

This upcoming autumn, around October I believe.
I posted a thread on the Wishing Well forum about the preorder.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9041

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

Isuru wrote:This upcoming autumn, around October I believe.
I posted a thread on the Wishing Well forum about the preorder.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9041
I already have a hardcover pre-order in at a local store, but the staff couldn't tell me anything about its official release date.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Return to “Midgard”