[Convention] Dragonmeet 2017, 25 shows in the #PodcastZone!

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
RolistesPod
Orc

[Convention] Dragonmeet 2017, 25 shows in the #PodcastZone!

Post by RolistesPod » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm

If you haven't planned yet to come to Dragonmeet (Dragonmeet on Facebook) this year in London on December 2nd, I cannot recommend you enough to do so.

If my kind advice is not enough and if you are fans of podcasts, Twitch, Youtube and other streams dedicated to tabletop RPG and geekiness maybe the information below will convince you.

Dragonmeet this year will not only host for the second time the #PodcastZone but this new edition will see no less TWENTY-FIVE SHOWS banding together. :shock:

The #PodcastZone is not only an opportunity for you to meet the hosts of some of your favourite tabletop shows.

It is also the occasion for you to:
- be interviewed and featured in some of those shows either as just a fan of the hobby or maybe to talk about a project of your own
- join a short-format recorded actual play game. Those will be mastered by folks from The Formal Gamer, Baylor's Blades or Dem Drunk Blokes and will also likely include hosts from other shows as players.

We hope to meet many of you there. See you at Dragonmeet.
Host of The Rolistes Podcast, your London-based tabletop RPG podcast.
Proud Member of The RPG Academy Network.
Website / Patreon / ITunes / Stitcher / Podchaser / Podbean / Twitter / Instagram

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Convention] Dragonmeet 2017, 25 shows in the #PodcastZo

Post by Big Mac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 pm

RolistesPod wrote:We hope to meet many of you there. See you at Dragonmeet.
I'm still trying to work out if I'm going to go.

If I do go...and if you did want to talk to me...I suppose I could talk about AuldDragon's live-streamed Spelljammer show and/or my time at The Piazza (and my search to find fans of All The Campaign Settings).

AuldDragon's game is on the same day as Dragonmeet. He would probably give me the day off, if I asked, but I don't like missing the game, so I'd probably want to come to Dragonmeet early, leave early and see if I could buy a Kendori Fried Chicken at Hammersmith and eat it on the way home.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

RolistesPod
Orc

Post by RolistesPod » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 am

Big Mac wrote: If I do go...and if you did want to talk to me...I suppose I could talk about AuldDragon's live-streamed Spelljammer show and/or my time at The Piazza (and my search to find fans of All The Campaign Settings).

AuldDragon's game is on the same day as Dragonmeet. He would probably give me the day off, if I asked, but I don't like missing the game, so I'd probably want to come to Dragonmeet early, leave early...
Sure I'd love to interview you. I should be there before the doors open. You can be the first interviewed if you head straight to our #PodcastZone booth (should be right at the entrance (on the map in the programme it says "press room").

The best is to keep in touch on the day via Twitter @rolistespod
Big Mac wrote: ...and see if I could buy a Kendori Fried Chicken at Hammersmith and eat it on the way home.
Is it just a a joke about KFC or a a place with fancy fried chicken? :o
Website / Patreon / ITunes / Stitcher / Podchaser / Podbean / Twitter / Instagram

RolistesPod
Orc

[Podcast]The Rolistes_Part 2_Armagnac, Munchausen & James Wa

Post by RolistesPod » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:49 am

Oops posted in wrong place

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:12 pm

RolistesPod wrote:
Big Mac wrote:If I do go...and if you did want to talk to me...I suppose I could talk about AuldDragon's live-streamed Spelljammer show and/or my time at The Piazza (and my search to find fans of All The Campaign Settings).

AuldDragon's game is on the same day as Dragonmeet. He would probably give me the day off, if I asked, but I don't like missing the game, so I'd probably want to come to Dragonmeet early, leave early...
Sure I'd love to interview you. I should be there before the doors open. You can be the first interviewed if you head straight to our #PodcastZone booth (should be right at the entrance (on the map in the programme it says "press room").
I've not got a ticket yet (and the advanced tickets are closed) so I'll have to be in the queue to buy on the day.

Last time I went to Dragonmeet it was in Novotel, so hopefully I'll be able to get there without getting lost, like I did the first time.
RolistesPod wrote:The best is to keep in touch on the day via Twitter @rolistespod
I've just followed you on Twitter. I figure I'm going to be hooking up with you guys at some point. :)
RolistesPod wrote:
Big Mac wrote: ...and see if I could buy a Kendori Fried Chicken at Hammersmith and eat it on the way home.
Is it just a a joke about KFC or a a place with fancy fried chicken? :o
That is just a joke about KFC. AuldDragon lives in the USA and set the game at what is usually* 5pm UK time, to fit in with the various needs. So I've gotten into the habbit of popping to my closest KFC, on game days. I was running a few minutes late one game, and was still setting up my computer just after the game started. I appologised for arriving back from KFC late and Auld said I was talking about Kindori Fried Chicken, as the show was already broadcasting. (A Kindori is a space whale from Spelljammer. I don't think we have encountered one in his game yet.)

* = We actually jiggle around a bit when the clocks change as British Silly Time and Daylight Silly Time in the USA don't move on the same date.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

RolistesPod
Orc

Post by RolistesPod » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Please don't be too late mad if I don't connect the dot.

Been in touch with so many people and I'm so bad at remembering names (that's why now I record them in a show). ;(

Return to “The Wishing Well”