124 D&D Classics products on sale

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

124 D&D Classics products on sale

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm

DMs Guild have a "Wrap Up Your Campaign" sale on. 124 D&D Classics products are included in the sale.

If you got any money for Christmas and would like to buy some PDFs, you have seven days left to pick some.

Which of these old books are the best ones to get?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

RobJN
Dire Flumph

Re: 124 D&D Classics products on sale

Post by RobJN » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Big Mac wrote:DMs Guild have a "Wrap Up Your Campaign" sale on. 124 D&D Classics products are included in the sale.

If you got any money for Christmas and would like to buy some PDFs, you have seven days left to pick some.

Which of these old books are the best ones to get?
Well, it looks like they've got the entire Classic D&D CM, M, and I series, along with the DAs. You gotta get the DA series, or Havard will cry.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: 124 D&D Classics products on sale

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:10 pm

RobJN wrote:Well, it looks like they've got the entire Classic D&D CM, M, and I series, along with the DAs. You gotta get the DA series, or Havard will cry.
I'm actually waiting for some of those things to come out in Print on Demand format. (It's going to be the thing that removes the economic barrier to owning physical versions of some of the D&D Classics stuff.)

I've not quite figured out how to integrate Blackmoor's technology into Spelljammer yet. But that's a subject for another topic. ;)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Wishing Well”