Kickstarter: Puns & Dragons

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Khedrac
Ostego

Kickstarter: Puns & Dragons

Post by Khedrac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 am

I only found out about this yesterday, and despite the GitP post supposedly being a repost I cannot find the priginal post... Anyway I like the look of this so I thought I would share it.
Originally Posted by PunsAndDragons
Just a few days to go and if I receive just 1 or 2 pledges per day it should reach its target.
If you like fantasy cartoons and jokes then I have just the Kickstarter for you!
The campaign for my book "The Pun Master’s Guide" went live today.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... ters-guide
It is a collection of 150 DnD jokes and cartoons (and possibly more, subject to stretch goals!)
If you’ve seen my website (http://www.PunsAndDragons.com), Twitter or Facebook accounts then you know what to expect!
If I reach the £500 target I’ll follow-up, at a later date, with ‘The Player’s Punbook’!
Go on - take a sneaky peek...
Cheers,
Steve
t
Most of the group I play with have learnt not to make puns around me - it gets me to start too. Unfortunately our host tends to forget this and tries to make some puns...

I have gone in for the pdf, Now I am off to check his site...
"If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it might just be a crow".

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Kickstarter: Puns & Dragons

Post by Big Mac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Khedrac wrote:I only found out about this yesterday, and despite the GitP post supposedly being a repost I cannot find the priginal post...
Perhaps it was a repost of this Wishing Well topic: Kickstarter Now Live - "The Pun Master's Guide" 27 Jan 2018 that was posted by Steve from PunsAndDragons. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Khedrac
Ostego

Re: Kickstarter: Puns & Dragons

Post by Khedrac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Big Mac wrote:Perhaps it was a repost of this Wishing Well topic: Kickstarter Now Live - "The Pun Master's Guide" 27 Jan 2018 that was posted by Steve from PunsAndDragons. :)
Sure looks like it - now how did I miss that original post? Anyway my apologies for accidentally spamming this board.
"If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it might just be a crow".

Return to “The Wishing Well”