- How can 13G classes, races, and monsters be used in 13A's Dragon Empire setting?
- What Glorantha monsters and NPCs from other systems didn't make it into 13G? Send us your conversions.
- Do you prefer the rune system to the icon system? If so, what's your advice to GMs? Should they be adopted for 13th Age games set in the Dragon Empire? Can the ideas and examples for runes presented in 13G be used to help GMs run games with the icon system?
- Have you incorporated heroquesting (myth-crawling) into your Dragon Empire game? Did you need to make changes, since the gods are more distant in that setting?
- Have heroquest gifts inspired you to introduce similar bonuses that aren't reliant upon magic items?
Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.
Moderator: Blacky the Blackball
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Tim Baker
- Axe Beak
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:51 am
- Gender: male
- Location: United States
In celebration of the release of 13th Age Glorantha (13G), the theme for Escalation Issue 5 is "Glorantha." Here are some ideas to get you, our dedicated and helpful fans, thinking about content that you can contribute.