Cubicle 7 Forums closing 28th May!

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Darkanth
Bugbear

Cubicle 7 Forums closing 28th May!

Post by Darkanth » Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 pm

http://forums.cubicle7.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11706
Wondering if we can offer a hand with this on the Piazza?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Cubicle 7 Forums closing 28th May!

Post by Big Mac » Sat May 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Darkanth wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 pm
It's always sad to see another forum closing down. ;(

Everyone from the Cubicle 7 forums would be most welcome here.

We already have a Middle-earth forum and a Call of Cthulhu forum where One Ring, World of Cthulhu and Cthulhu Britanica would already be appropriate.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Sun May 20, 2018 12:34 am

Big Mac wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:53 pm
Darkanth wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 pm
It's always sad to see another forum closing down. ;(

Everyone from the Cubicle 7 forums would be most welcome here.

We already have a Middle-earth forum and a Call of Cthulhu forum where One Ring, World of Cthulhu and Cthulhu Britanica would already be appropriate.
Cthulhu Britannica? Sounds like we need a thread or two about that! :)

What other games do Cubicle 7 have to offer? :)

What

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

JoeNotCharles
Ogre

Post by JoeNotCharles » Sun May 20, 2018 6:43 am

They're going to be publishing the 4th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - and hey, we have a Warhammer forum too!

Their other two big lines are Lone Wolf, based on a series of game books from the 80's - the world of Magnamund would fit right in here - and Doctor Who.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm

JoeNotCharles wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 6:43 am
They're going to be publishing the 4th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - and hey, we have a Warhammer forum too!

Their other two big lines are Lone Wolf, based on a series of game books from the 80's - the world of Magnamund would fit right in here - and Doctor Who.
I am pretty sure there are some Lone Wolf topics in Other Worlds, but I'm not so sure about Doctor Who.

If we ever do have a Doctor Who forum at The Piazza, I shall push for the forum blub to say: "This forum is bigger on the inside." :P
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.

Gravesguardian
Guardian of the Grave
Location: wandering Thunder Rift dealing w/ the threats that spring up

Post by Gravesguardian » Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm
JoeNotCharles wrote:

I am pretty sure there are some Lone Wolf topics in Other Worlds, but I'm not so sure about Doctor Who.

If we ever do have a Doctor Who forum at The Piazza, I shall push for the forum blub to say: "This forum is bigger on the inside." :P
you forgot: "Admins are not responsible for incidences of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey events."

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Gravesguardian wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm
Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm
JoeNotCharles wrote:

you forgot: "Admins are not responsible for incidences of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey events."
LMAO! :lol:

Boneguard
Deep One Priest

Post by Boneguard » Tue May 22, 2018 2:15 am

Kind of a shame, although I wasn't super active there so no big lost ultimately.

Shame that some people seems dead set in being close-minded in efforts from various other communities to welcome them and offer them a new home.
Roleplaying is not a Hobby...it's a Way of Life.

Consolidated projet thread

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Boneguard wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:15 am
Kind of a shame, although I wasn't super active there so no big lost ultimately.
I wasn't there at all...until this topic was posted and I went over to let them know they would be welcome here. But it is a shame. I know that not everyone likes the same thing I like. Variety is good for
Boneguard wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:15 am
Shame that some people seems dead set in being close-minded in efforts from various other communities to welcome them and offer them a new home.
It's fine. You have to let people do what they want to do.

Back when The Piazza had first opened, and I was looking for Spelljammer fans, I told fans I met about the Spelljammer forum here, but I also told them about the Spelljammer Mailing List (which has now been deleted by Wizards of the Coast).

As long as people know their choices, that's fine.

If they can't agree on one place to go to now, maybe they will remember the various places and check those out, if they don't get on with their first choice.

Return to “The Wishing Well”