Chaosium to assist Nocturnal Media with the release and distribution of Greg Stafford's King Arthur Pendragon RPG

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Chaosium to assist Nocturnal Media with the release and distribution of Greg Stafford's King Arthur Pendragon RPG

Post by Havard » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Posted by Michael O'Brien on August 07, 2018

King Arthur Pendragon RPGChaosium Inc will assist Nocturnal Media in the release and distribution of Greg Stafford's King Arthur Pendragon RPG, it was announced at Gen Con on Sunday.

Said Chaosium President Rick Meints:

"After Stewart’s passing, Steve Wieck met with us and we offered to be there to help him and Jennifer in any way we could. We've all agreed that Chaosium is well placed to assist Nocturnal sell and market Pendragon, get its products into distribution, and help with the fulfilment of several of its Kickstarters. Going forward this includes co-branding many of its forthcoming products."

David Larkins was also announced as the new line editor for Pendragon and related titles, as Greg Stafford transitions into a well-earned semi-retirement.
https://www.chaosium.com/blogchaosium-t ... ragon-rpg/

Pendragon is a very cool RPG, so this is great news!

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Return to “The Wishing Well”