The Rolistes meet Maze Arcana in London podcast

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

The Rolistes meet Maze Arcana in London podcast

Post by Big Mac » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 pm

I was actually following around The Rolistes when they met up Maze Arcana in London. They recorded a podcast episode about what went on over here. Here is what they say on their Episode 30 – Meeting Everyone & Doing All the Things in London with Satine & Ruty from Maze Arcana show blurb:
Episode 30 – Meeting Everyone & Doing All the Things in London with Satine & Ruty from Maze Arcana
August 15, 2018 ~ Kalum

Listen & review on ITunes.

The Rolistes Podcast is now THREE YEARS old…

Can you believe it?

Turns out I didn’t have to make any wish while blowing the candles to be blessed with two amazing guests for this small occasion.

Please meet Satine Phoenix and Ruty Rutenberg visiting us in London from California across the Pond. This happened as part of their European tour tied to their participation to the very first “D&D in a Castle“.

The duo are the creators of the very successful Dungeons & Dragons streaming shows under the “Maze Arcana” umbrella.

But there’s more…

Satine is Community Manager for the tabletop RPG overlord publisher “Wizards of the Coast” while Ruty is a screenwriter and his RPG author credits now include the brand new “Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron” (if you pay attention to the episode you will hear him almost spill the beans).

Check this episode to hear them talk about this, their passion for The Hobby and much much much more.

…oh also if you are from anywhere in the UK, I recommend you check “Role Together“.

This new initiative by Role Play Haven is dedicated to supporting the existing RPG clubs, help open new ones ANYWHERE IN THE UK, while also supporting local charities.

See you in a few weeks when we will resume our UK Games Expo 2018 series.

Cheers,

Kalum

<snip>
Hey, I got a namecheck on the credits on that page! (And apparantly, I'm slightly more important to the show than Henri-Georges Clouzot and Ben Affleck were! ;)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

RolistesPod
Orc

Re: The Rolistes meet Maze Arcana in London podcast

Post by RolistesPod » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Thank you so much for making this happen (now I think I said it on all the platforms available)

:D
Host of The Rolistes Podcast, your London-based tabletop RPG podcast.
Proud Member of The RPG Academy Network.
Website / Patreon / ITunes / Stitcher / Podchaser / Podbean / Twitter / Instagram

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: The Rolistes meet Maze Arcana in London podcast

Post by Big Mac » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 pm

RolistesPod wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:30 pm
Thank you so much for making this happen (now I think I said it on all the platforms available)

:D
My pleasure RolistesPod! :D

I have been following Maze Arcana from the start. I've seen how much they care about doing D&D stories that Eberron fans can connect with. I've seen how they have taken time to chat to fans that have come and watched their shows. Ruty came and spoke to me and I spoke to Satine later and they are good people who wanted to say "hi" to some D&D fans while passing through London.

I wanted to help them...and you did all the hard work setting things up. :)

I hope you had as much fun organising that as I had tagging along and watching it.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Wishing Well”