[Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

[Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by shesheyan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Monte Cook's Revised Cypher System KS just closed at $581673. I'll give this system a second look once its on the shelves of the gaming stores. Almost bought the original but found it to be lacking, too thin for a core book of a generic system.

The KS also included «Your Best Game Ever» an advice book by industry luminaries «divided into three major sections: general game topics, being a player, and being a game master. There’s even a section on designing your own game, and getting it published. And this isn’t just a stuffy book on theory, either.»

I hope the Best Game Ever becomes available at retail once the pledges are fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mo ... le_created

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: [Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Glad I held off on the Cypher System rulebook. I'll definitely get the revised version once amazon has it in stock.
Social Media

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Re: [Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by shesheyan » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:49 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:45 pm
Glad I held off on the Cypher System rulebook. I'll definitely get the revised version once amazon has it in stock.
I almost failed by saving throw two weeks ago when I went to the gaming store. They have a 1e copy of Cypher on the self. I wasn't aware of the KS for the revised. Man would I have been furious at myself.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Wishing Well”