[Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

[Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by shesheyan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Monte Cook's Revised Cypher System KS just closed at $581673. I'll give this system a second look once its on the shelves of the gaming stores. Almost bought the original but found it to be lacking, too thin for a core book of a generic system.

The KS also included «Your Best Game Ever» an advice book by industry luminaries «divided into three major sections: general game topics, being a player, and being a game master. There’s even a section on designing your own game, and getting it published. And this isn’t just a stuffy book on theory, either.»

I hope the Best Game Ever becomes available at retail once the pledges are fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mo ... le_created

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: [Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Glad I held off on the Cypher System rulebook. I'll definitely get the revised version once amazon has it in stock.

shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Re: [Cypher System Revised] Your best Game Ever Book

Post by shesheyan » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:49 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:45 pm
Glad I held off on the Cypher System rulebook. I'll definitely get the revised version once amazon has it in stock.
I almost failed by saving throw two weeks ago when I went to the gaming store. They have a 1e copy of Cypher on the self. I wasn't aware of the KS for the revised. Man would I have been furious at myself.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Wishing Well”