I know that at least two or three Piazza members have done DMs Guild stuff.DMs Guild on Twitter wrote:Hi #DMGuild creators! Here is an update for those of you interested in offering your titles in print. We're interested in working with a super select group of projects that meet these requirements. #DnD #dungeonsanddragonsLysa Chen in a secret Facebook group wrote:Hi Creators! As we continue to experiment with print-on-demand for DMs Guild, I'm interested in working with select titles to LAUNCH with print as an option.
Beyond those requirements, projects that will be accepted by and large fall into the "we'll know it when we see it" category, but these factors likely will come into play:
- Experience doing layout for POD
- Expected page count over 40
- Track record of best-selling content
- Marketing plan (This does not have to be an extensive presentation, but I would like an idea of your launch plans.)
- Understanding that POD can add ~month to the launch process dependent on several factors.
If you have a project in the works that you'd like us to consider, please e-mail me at <email removed to avoid spambot harvesting - please see the Twitter post> with details and timeline!
- Unique, intriging concepts/themes
- Collaborative community projects
- Quality of art
Is anyone interested in uping their game and doing products that launch as Print on Demand?