Monte Cook returns to WotC

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
happylarry
Ogre

Re: Monte Cook returns to WotC

Post by happylarry »

How many wizards does it take to change a lightbulb?

10. 1 to hold the bulb, and 9 to move the room round so that nothing is quite in the same place but it's still the same room . Honest. ;)

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid »

I would have gone with none. Wizards use Continual Light spells, not inferior lightbulbs.
Moderator: Spelljammer, Kingdoms of Kalamar. My moderator voice is green

cab
Storm Giant

Post by cab »

Big Mac wrote: I've got to say that the 5th Edition speculation is pure tinfoil hat logic. :P
Well, no. If 4th ed made money for the company through selling the three core books, and if previous models for D&D hold true (subsequent add ins for the game make less and less money), its not a matter of IF there will be a move towards a fifth edition, but WHEN. Whether or not thats why Cook is back with the company is another matter; we haven't got enough information to say. I wouldn't be surprised. Tinfoil hat logic? Not really. Pointless speculation, perhaps.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

cab wrote:
Big Mac wrote: I've got to say that the 5th Edition speculation is pure tinfoil hat logic. :P
Well, no. If 4th ed made money for the company through selling the three core books, and if previous models for D&D hold true (subsequent add ins for the game make less and less money), its not a matter of IF there will be a move towards a fifth edition, but WHEN. Whether or not thats why Cook is back with the company is another matter; we haven't got enough information to say. I wouldn't be surprised. Tinfoil hat logic? Not really. Pointless speculation, perhaps.
My own crackpot theory is that we are going to see a 4e version of Ptolus. ^_^
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Wishing Well”