Last Chance to grab Mongoose Runequest PDFs

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Last Chance to grab Mongoose Runequest PDFs

Post by Havard »

From a thread on ENWorld:
So Mongoose Publishing announced its license for Runequest ends at the end of November and that this is your only chance to buy the [url=So Mongoose Publishing announced its license for Runequest ends at the end of November and that this is your only chance to buy the Mongoose Runequest PDFs.

Most everything is $9.99 individually with a few at $4.99 and a few lankhmar oddballs. There is also two bundle RQII pdfs for $30 each one containing 5 fairly core books the other for RQII Glorantha.

They have lines for core rules Runequest, plus stuff for the Runequest setting of Glorantha, plus other settings using Runequest rules including Lankhmar, Elric, Hawkmoon, their papal witch hunter/assassin one of Deus Vault, and some genre books like Pirates and Vikings.
] Mongoose Runequest PDFs.
[/url]
Most everything is $9.99 individually with a few at $4.99 and a few lankhmar oddballs. There is also two bundle RQII pdfs for $30 each one containing 5 fairly core books the other for RQII Glorantha.

They have lines for core rules Runequest, plus stuff for the Runequest setting of Glorantha, plus other settings using Runequest rules including Lankhmar, Elric, Hawkmoon, their papal witch hunter/assassin one of Deus Vault, and some genre books like Pirates and Vikings.
Apparently Mongoose will be continuing with a new edition, but it will be called Legend RPGas they no longer will have the right to the RuneQuest name. There will also be a new RuneQuest game, called RuneQuest 6th Edition published by Issares Inc. I talked to a couple of the designers of RQ6 this summer and they seemed like really knowledgable guys, so I am looking forward to their game.

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Return to “The Wishing Well”