Feat: Spelljammer Swerve [General]

A project to support the official Spelljammer conversion to 3rd edition rules.

Moderator: Big Mac

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Feat: Spelljammer Swerve [General]

Post by Big Mac » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:43 am

I just found another draft email in my Hotmail account that I was going to send to the SJML back in 2005! :shock:
Big Mac wrote:Spelljammer Swerve [General]

While spelljamming a ship you know well, you are skilled at dodging missiles fired at your ship.

Prerequisits: Spacefarer, Improved Spelljamming, Dodge, Spellcaster level 1st+.

Benefit: During your action, you designate an opposing ship. Your ship and deck crew recieve a +1 dodge bonus to Armour Class against all missile attacks from weapons or crew on that ship. Note: This benifit only applies when you are spelljamming a ship that your Improved Spelljamming feat for. You only recieve the benifit at tactical speed and any condition that prevents your ship from moving, including being rammed or grappled, makes your ship and crew loose this dodge bonus.
Feedback on this would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if "Spellcaster level 1st+" is the correct way to word this. Looking back (10 years) I'm thinking it looks a bit ham fisted.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project”