DSE1 Dragon's Crown: Book One?

Athas and the sorcerer-kings.
The Book-House: Find Dark Sun products.

Moderator: Idabrius

DSE1 Dragon's Crown: Book One?

Postby Knightfall » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:50 am

I have a strange request.

A local used book store has parts of the Dragon's Crown boxed adventure available. I'd have to pay CAN $7.90 for Book Two: The Road of Fire; Book Three: Dragon's Crown Mountains; The Map Book; the front cover of the adventure box (w/the Case Map); and one of the poster maps (I'm not sure which one).

I don't really care about the short story book, but I'd like to find "Book One: Out of the Valley" to go with the other two books, as well as the missing map (if possible). If anyone out there has a beat-up copy of Book One or an extra copy of it, I'd be happy to take it in trade. I do have some bits & pieces of boxed sets I don't need (especially Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms).
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: DSE1 Dragon's Crown: Book One?

Postby Knightfall » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 am

I went back and bought the books today. I'm glad I did. Hopefully Book One will come my way someday. Cheers! -KF
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: DSE1 Dragon's Crown: Book One?

Postby Lord Torath » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:26 am

I hope you enjoy it! It's a pretty fun story, but rather railroad-y in parts. Let us know how it goes!
Lord Torath
Ogre

Return to Dark Sun