Here is a post I made at the Dark Sun forum at WotC asking people to archive their Dark Sun content here: Please archive your content at the Dark Sun forum at The Piazza:
How to archive WotC forum content at The Piazza:Big Mac at the soon to be deleted WotC forum wrote:In case you have not noticed yet Wizards of the Coast are due to delete their forums on October 29, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. PT. Everything in the Dark Sun forum will be deleted on that date. Wizards of the Coast are asking for you to move your content.
There is a ton of awesome stuff here. It would be a shame to loose it all.
The Piazza is offering an open invitation to all Dungeons & Dragons fans.
Please help The Piazza save the best Dark Sun forum content by crossposting it to the Dark Sun forum at The Piazza.
- Register for an account at The Piazza (if you do not already have an account here),
- Use one browser tab/window to navigate to the Dark Sun forum at WotC,
- Use a second browser tab/window to navigate to the Dark Sun forum at The Piazza,
- Copy the thread title from the forum at WotC,
- Use the "New Topic" button at the forum at The Piazza and paste in the topic title,
- Copy the first post from the WotC forum:
- If you have an account at WotC, you can use the quote button, copy the post and then paste it into your topic here
- If you do not have an account at WotC, you can highlight the text of the post, copy it and then paste it into your topic here
- You need to repeat the above two steps for every reply in the topic*.
- Check the WotC forum posts for links and special formatting and add them back in here, if you can**.
** = If you have trouble with formatting, you can ask for help here.