Imaskarcana

Netheril: flying cities, ancient scrolls written on gold leaf, and just a little bit of hubris.

Imaskarcana

Postby apotheot » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Its been a year since anyone said anything in this forum, so I thought I would use a bit of necromancy.

What all do we know about the various locations and forms of the Imaskarcana? I know 2 of them were described in the Lost Empires of Faerun 3e book, I want to say there was a third in perhaps Underdark(?), but it has been ages since I looked at those books. Was there any others listed anywhere? Were they used in Convention Adventures, The Living Forgotten Realms Games, featured in some novel I am not remembering, or has anyone used them in home games?

I feel like Imaskar is a great Arcane Age style locale and time period that nothing much is known about.

-Apotheot
apotheot
Ogre

Re: Imaskarcana

Postby Sturm » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I think there are some info on Candlekeep: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9999
Also references and info in the wiki: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/False_Imaskarcana
Sturm
Black Dragon

Re: Imaskarcana

Postby ghendar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 am

apotheot wrote:
What all do we know about the various locations and forms of the Imaskarcana? I know 2 of them were described in the Lost Empires of Faerun 3e book, I want to say there was a third in perhaps Underdark(?), but it has been ages since I looked at those books. Was there any others listed anywhere?

Deep Imaskar was mentioned in the Underdark book, pgs 138-140

[EDIT] - Or just follow that candlekeep link
Fifth registered member, bitches!

If the Unapproachable East was so unapproachable, how did anyone get there?
ghendar
Hill Giant

Return to Arcane Age