How the Mighty Are Fallen in DMs Guild sale on Print on Demand

Netheril: flying cities, ancient scrolls written on gold leaf, and just a little bit of hubris.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

How the Mighty Are Fallen in DMs Guild sale on Print on Demand

Post by Big Mac » Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am

How the Mighty Are Fallen is on sale on Dungeon Masters Guild in both Print on Demand format and PDF!
Dungeon Masters Guild wrote:Image

As the floating cities of Netheril hover peacefully in the air, the winds of intrigue boil all around them. The phaerimm continue to plot the downfall of the Netherese even as Karsus prepares for the casting of his greatest spell. Undead walk the land, driving orcs and humans before them. And somewhere below the greatest nation of Faer?n, the Tarrasque awakens from a long slumber.

How the Mighty Are Fallen is an adventure designed for use with the Netheril: Empire of Magic boxed campaign setting (which is required to play this adventure). Within these pages, the final heroes of Netheril can:
  • Gather the spell components that Karsus requires for casting his "most wondrous" spell, the only 12th-level spell ever know. He just needs a few body parts from two creatures-a gold dragon and the Tarrasque.
  • Reunite lost lovers after they have been separated by death. Nopheus's wife was killed in a magical explosion, and now he's finally saved enough money for her to be resurrected. Certainly a dead body couldn't pose a threat to a band of stalwart heroes?!
  • Follow the winds of Fate to wherever Tyche delivers them. Numerous side adventures allow players to take their characters to a variety of different locations. Some heroes might want to follow the trail of the missing nether scrolls, while others might want to join the resistance and fight Karsus and the other archwizards. But only the bravest hearts can take the first step....
An adventure for Characters of level 13-14
The Softcover, Standard Color Book is down from $9.99 to $8.49, the PDF is down from $4.99 to $4.24 and the combo bundle is down from $14.98 to $10.19.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: How the Mighty Are Fallen in DMs Guild sale on Print on Demand

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri May 03, 2019 10:39 am

Sweet! This is one of the products I used to have before my parents pruned my collection forcibly. Looking forward to getting it back in the collection.
Social Media & Extended Signature

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

Morfie
Metamorph

Post by Morfie » Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:39 am
before my parents pruned my collection forcibly
Ugh.. starting to see your issues with RPG'ing, and why you periodically leave us.
Parental guilt is horrible, my own mother succumbed to the whole "D&D is evil" rubbish.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri May 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Morfie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 am
Ugh.. starting to see your issues with RPG'ing, and why you periodically leave us.
Parental guilt is horrible, my own mother succumbed to the whole "D&D is evil" rubbish.
I won't go into the full details, because the isn't the thread for it, but my parents weren't part of the "D&D is evil" crowd, they just threw my stuff in the garbage bin. That's just bad parenting. The thing was my grades were suffering in high school and they thought they could get me to focus on it by trashing my gaming stuff. Obviously it didn't work, just made my suffering worse.

Now if that was the situation I was in as a parent, I would take it away and store it and tell my kid that hey can have it back when they get their grades back up and that if their GPA falls too low again that it would be put back into storage.
Social Media & Extended Signature

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

Coronoides
Dragon Sage

Post by Coronoides » Fri May 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:27 pm
Morfie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 am
I won't go into the full details, because the isn't the thread for it, but my parents weren't part of the "D&D is evil" crowd, they just threw my stuff in the garbage bin. That's just bad parenting. The thing was my grades were suffering in high school and they thought they could get me to focus on it by trashing my gaming stuff. Obviously it didn't work, just made my suffering worse.

Now if that was the situation I was in as a parent, I would take it away and store it and tell my kid that hey can have it back when they get their grades back up and that if their GPA falls too low again that it would be put back into storage.
Then again horses for courses. In my case my folks worried about the time spent gaming in high school but now have come to realise with me that my current career as a medical research scientist in tissue engineering and cell therapy only happened BECAUSE I played so much AD&D.
Need to convert races to D&D 5e? mathematical analysis of canon races and design rules: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/232813/ ... rs-Toolkit

Conversion & Review of Council of Wryms with dragon PCs compatible with other 5e settings (at level 5+). DRAFT: Book 1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz4zql2yhlyut ... 8.pdf?dl=0 and Book 2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n3i5bki6svae ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Return to “Arcane Age”