[DnD 5e] Lost Mines of Phandelver on Roll20

Mirror, mirror, so tall and so grand, show me the nearest gaming group in the land.

Moderator: Chimpman

[DnD 5e] Lost Mines of Phandelver on Roll20

Postby PelinoreRevived » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 pm

When:
Every second Friday at 2100h (GMT+2; Central European Timezone).

System:
D&D5e Starter Set plus Players' Handbook and Dungeon Master's Guide.

What:
For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine.

This adventure is from the DnD 5e starter set and is for PCs starting at level 1 and ending around level 5. I am new to both D&D5e and Roll20 so I'm looking to cut my teeth on something relatively simple. I prefer to stick with the pre-gen characters from the adventure so that we can get started straight away.

I will be running the game on Roll20's voice and video function. In that respect, please use a headset and mic with mute function (for those Dorito / Mountain Dew moments).

How to apply:
Check out my profile on the Roll20 Player Directory and if you feel our styles match then just leave a reply, or ask any questions you might have, in the "Request to Join" thread at Roll20.

I will select players no later than Friday 9th September. All (reasonable) applications and questions will be answered (although Trolls will be ignored).
PelinoreRevived, the artist formerly known as KneverwinterKnight
PelinoreRevived
Lurker Above

Re: [DnD 5e] Lost Mines of Phandelver on Roll20

Postby Big Mac » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:00 am

Sounds fun.

I don't play 5th Edition, but it certainly seems to be getting popular on The Piazza, so I hope that some 5e Piazza fans see this.

Are you keeping Phandalin in the Neverwinter area of Faerûn (on Toril) or moving it to another world *cough* Pelinore *cough*?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby PelinoreRevived » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:33 am

Big Mac wrote:Are you keeping Phandalin in the Neverwinter area of Faerûn (on Toril) or moving it to another world *cough* Pelinore *cough*?

I'll be keeping it in the Neverwinter area of Faerûn. The idea is that I want to get familiar with both 5e and the Roll20 interface before I run games with my own (yet to be written) homebrew Pelinore material. Also, I need to knock the rust spots off my DM persona. I haven't DM'ed a game since 2012.
PelinoreRevived, the artist formerly known as KneverwinterKnight
PelinoreRevived
Lurker Above

Postby Big Mac » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

The Neverwinter Campaign Setting might be useful to you. (If you look around, you might be able to pick up a cheap copy.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to The Magic Mirror