Is There A Wilderlands Map With Published Material Locations Marked On It?

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...
ShandyAndy
Orc

Is There A Wilderlands Map With Published Material Locations Marked On It?

Post by ShandyAndy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm

As per subject really. Does a Wilderlands map exist with the locations of published material marked on it? I'm thinking of Tegel Manor, Tarantis, Modron etc.

Baron
Ogre

Re: Is There A Wilderlands Map With Published Material Locations Marked On It?

Post by Baron » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:37 pm

By JG? Not that I'm aware of. (I assume you mean adventures.) Anything published or fan-made since the end of JG's glory days would be unknown to me. Do you have a question about a particular item?

ShandyAndy
Orc

Post by ShandyAndy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Baron wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:37 pm
Do you have a question about a particular item?
No, I just wanted an idea of what published material there was specifically for Wilderlands and where it was located. My idea was that I'd pick up any PDFs from DriveThru if the PCs, in the campaign I am putting together, head off in the direction of any offical JD modules (or even fan based modules)

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Robert Bledsaw II contacted The Piazza on Facebook and said that if anyone would know, it would be Robert S Conley.

I have cast a "Summon Robert S. Conley spell on your topic. ;)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

robertsconley
Gnoll

Post by robertsconley » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 pm

I can do that. Mmmm that would be a good idea to add for the last book in the Wilderlands series I am doing. I plan to have everything wrapped up with that before the summer so I will put that on the to do list for the last book. The that would go along with the other thing I planned for Fantastic Reaches which is a short section with a combined map of the Isle of the Blest and a listing. One of the few areas that is badly split between separate maps.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 pm

James Mishler has an article called Adventuring in the Wilderlands that might do what you need, ShandyAndy.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

ShandyAndy
Orc

Post by ShandyAndy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 pm
James Mishler has an article called Adventuring in the Wilderlands that might do what you need, ShandyAndy.
That looks exactly what I'm after. Excellent

Return to “Wilderlands”